2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

The Steelers have always been my "second" team (which caught me a bunch of shit during SB45 when my loyalties were questioned :lol: ), and I think going forward their offense is gonna be unstoppable, especially when everyone is healthy.

The question, however, is the defense. And keeping a healthy kicker :lol:

I think you're being a tad hard on the defense. While their DBs still need some work, I think the LB corps have stepped up nicely this season. The Steelers are also 5th in the league with 38 sacks.

Definitely agreed. When I mentioned defense I was thinking specifically of the DB's. Really like the LB corps

Outside of the Seahawks game (and it was in Seattle, which is always a tough play) I thought the defense has played particularly well lately.

Pack back into the playoffs with the Giants loss......Even if they end up winning todays game against the Raiders I think they are one and done the way this offense is playing...

Edit: LOL, and as I hit send Rodgers to Jones for the lead...... but I still think they are out early in the playoffs........

Edited by classicrawker

Hard to call a 10-4 team garbage but they definitely don't look like a SB team........ we made the playoffs again yet we complain.......shows you how spoiled us fans are LOL

I can see Thompson drafting heavy offense next draft......WR, TE, and OL are needs...... might depend on who they let go FA on D as they have a lot of FA's on the Dline and OLB

The Packers need someone who can spread the field...or get open at all and then not drop the ball :lol:

Would love for them to draft a TE that could do both, even if it was high. With Nelson coming back (and hopefully not losing a ton of speed/cutting) we should have some clearer throwing lanes next year.

Edit: Also wish me luck in my FF championship next week! Going for 2 in 3 years

Edited by Crazyman

What will Odelle Beckam 's fine be? Will he be suspended? No fine?

That was a hell of a game to watch yesterday.

IMHO he should be fined and suspended at least one game..........another incredibly gifted DIVA WR who can;t control his emotions when he is getting shutdown...........

I think it is another game that shows that even though they are undefeated the Panthers are ripe to get beat in the playoffs......If a team can somehow contact Newton even a little the Panthers can be beat as their defense is mediocre......

They remind me of the Packers the year they went 15-1................

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1

What will Odelle Beckam 's fine be? Will he be suspended? No fine?

That was a hell of a game to watch yesterday.

Now there's some stuff coming out about the Panthers trying to intimidate him with bats or something pre-game. What a weird, weird situation...I'm hoping ODB doesn't get suspended because they play the Vikings next week (I'm selfish - sue me :lol: ), but he definitely deserves at least one game.

I laughed when McCarthy said "we lost 3 games on the last play of the game... and Denver beat us" in his post-game presser.

He's so stubborn about everything, I can't even say I'm shocked by that :lol:

Edit: Also Monty goes to IR and Quarless is activated

Edit 2: ODB suspended one game (I play him this week in fantasy for the championship so I'm actually split) and Charles Woodson is retiring. Love ya, Chuck!

Edited by Crazyman

Peyton a cheater?

seems like he might be juicing which really only baseball cares about.

basically sums up the dolphins season in 1 picture

d5XCYjo-1.png

You watching this Packers/Cardinals game? Same thing basically.

And Adams drops yet another touchdown pass. This guy was making one-handed grabs in the preseason and talked about like a future HOF'er. Now he can't even catch the easy one's :lol:

• Like 1

Peyton a cheater?

seems like he might be juicing which really only baseball cares about.

basically sums up the dolphins season in 1 picture

d5XCYjo-1.png

You watching this Packers/Cardinals game? Same thing basically.

And Adams drops yet another touchdown pass. This guy was making one-handed grabs in the preseason and talked about like a future HOF'er. Now he can't even catch the easy one's :lol:

yeah im watching it with my brother, when rodgers was sacked on back to back plays, my brother goes "looks like tannehill" :lol:

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

The officiating in this Hawks/Rams game is possibly the worst I've ever seen in the NFL. And I remember the replacement refs.

The officials helped cost us a game today, officiating has been the worst i have ever seen it.

miami herald and si.com reporting ryan tannheill was pissing blood after weeks game and played today. after the game his left leg is completely wrapped and players said in the huddle he had a hard time catching his breath.

Edited by bran

The officiating in this Hawks/Rams game is possibly the worst I've ever seen in the NFL. And I remember the replacement refs.

So do I, considering the last game they worked was the Fail Mary game...

Edit: Bran you should be happy the refs are screwing you right now...you get a better draft pick!

Edited by Crazyman

Edit: Bran you should be happy the refs are screwing you right now...you get a better draft pick!

yeah im not complaining :lol:

i would love to see hargreaves in a dolphins uniform, the guy is a shutdown corner but then again with all the needs the team has(fix the fucking oline) who knows what the pick will be. the dolphins can restructure a couple of contracts and save around 20-25 million dollars which will come in handy.

Good god the Pack got their ass kicked today........ Hard to believe they are a 10 win team as they looked like an expansion team.......I can see a one and out in the playoffs even if they manage to beat the Vikings next week with their pathetic offense and all the injuries to the online......

They need a serious retooling on offense this off season and a few athletic bodies up front on D.........I think Thompson needs to bite the bullet and sign some veteran talent on offense this off season.

He really needs to draft some quality OL talent at OT to groom as backups and eventual starters. This season has proven that continually using undrafted FA's as band aids is not the answer.......

if the stats are correct this is another game without a tackle for Matthews....

I can deal with a loss, where they fought hard, but they looked like they gave up today....... this team looks totally lost right now.......

Edited by classicrawker

And taking that game into consideration, yesterday was still worse.

IIRC the refs actually screwed the Seahawks worse in a Rams game last year, no? Wasn't there a fumble by one of their players that they failed to call really late in the game?

TJ Lang summons up everything in regards to Davante Adams this year:

https://vine.co/v/iqzpZ1U6DQ3

Edited by Crazyman

IIRC the refs actually screwed the Seahawks worse in a Rams game last year, no? Wasn't there a fumble by one of their players that they failed to call really late in the game?

Adams has been a mystery this year but to be fair his dropped touchdown would not have made a lick of difference yesterday...we got our asses kicked by a vastly superior team plain and simple....

Adams has been a mystery this year but to be fair his dropped touchdown would not have made a lick of difference yesterday...we got our asses kicked by a vastly superior team plain and simple....

Generally when you lose by 30 it's not one players fault :lol:

I'm just pointing that out because even the team is starting to give up on him. They're generally the last people to do so.