2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Shields is STILL in the concussion protocol, so I doubt he'll be able to go this week. Adams is also said to be unlikely.

We're gonna really need Abby to make a few plays and Janis to make at least one deep one.

Gunter continued his awesome play even though the last time he was on the field that much was in August. Nice to see a #36 play well out on defense again.

If the Packers somehow make it to the SB it'll be a rematch, no matter who wins the AFC. Also I'll probably be there too :lol:

As a St. Louis Rams fan, I knew this was coming. Once Stan Kroenke bought the property in Englewood, it was only a matter of time before St. Louis got fucked.

Oh well, enjoy having a team again Los Angeles. Enjoy watching a team that leads the league in stupid penalties, and under Jeff Fischer, goes under .500 every fucking year. Looks like 3 years at the Coliseum, until Kroenke gets his stadium done. I guess the Chargers will play there too.

Fuck Stan Kroenke, Fuck WAL-MART.

As a St. Louis Rams fan, I knew this was coming. Once Stan Kroenke bought the property in Englewood, it was only a matter of time before St. Louis got fucked.

Oh well, enjoy having a team again Los Angeles. Enjoy watching a team that leads the league in stupid penalties, and under Jeff Fischer, goes under .500 every fucking year. Looks like 3 years at the Coliseum, until Kroenke gets his stadium done. I guess the Chargers will play there too.

Fuck Stan Kroenke, Fuck WAL-MART.

Not gonna lie, you were the first person I thought of when I saw that. I'm sorry for your loss (not like a funeral but you know)

Speaking of the Rams, Lawrence Phillips killed himself in jail. Also, apparently they don't want the Chargers to follow them to LA so there's some type of thing going on where the Chargers might end up playing in San Diego another year then moving or they might end up going this year still. No idea what's going on with that.

Finally, in Packers news Sam Shields and David Bakhtiari are both practicing, while Adams and Rollins are both sitting out. Would assume the former can play, the latter will sit out.

New info: The Raiders bought land in San Antonio and could possibly move there.

Packers news: Sam Shields didn't clear protocol today. Would assume that if he doesn't tomorrow he won't play. And if he and Rollins are both out you can kiss any miracle good bye.

Soon every team will just be located in California or Texas.

chiefs, broncos, cardinals, seahawks.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3945-1428694122-6.g

Jk lol. Also one more Packers update - Quarless was put on IR, probably for Ed Williams

PS - Bran you'll be happy to know that Philbin got a job in NY :lol:

With my second favorite team, can't get away from him lol

Chip took over a team that went 4-12 the year before he got there and took them to the playoffs and back to back 10-6 seasons. Last year they dropped to 7-9 - but the negative attachment to his personnel moves is what doomed him.

The guy is a proven winner as a coach. Just don't give him free will to trade or release players.

Giants coaching staff makes me jealous.

They won't do it but I hope that Richard Rodgers is gone next year along with Quarless. And Kuhn.

I used to be one of those guys who hated on Kuhn but he's really showed he still has it this year. He's made really good (and smart) blocks in the run game and is an all-around decent player to have.

Gotta make way for Rip some time in the future, though. I just think Kuhn has earned himself another year based on what he's done this year. Wouldn't care if Q is gone but we should keep DickRod as a backup and draft a more athletic TE in the draft.

Chip took over a team that went 4-12 the year before he got there and took them to the playoffs and back to back 10-6 seasons. Last year they dropped to 7-9 - but the negative attachment to his personnel moves is what doomed him.

The guy is a proven winner as a coach. Just don't give him free will to trade or release players.

yeah and his players hate him with a passion and stop playing for him, he ends up pissing off management, and his offensive scheme that was supposed to revolutionize the NFL was a bust........Harbough was a winning coach too but had the same issues Kelly brings to the table.... in the end the players gave up on him as well....

Kelly may have a few good years but IMHO in the end he will be run out of SF just as Harbaugh..The NFL isn't college football where the player will eat anything he throws at them......mark my words...... ;)

I said a similar thing on another forum about Rex Ryan when he took over in Buffalo. Fans there are so starved for a winner in Buffalo that they were anointing him the second coming. I am from NY and read the local papers everyday so had a pretty good idea what the guy was about. I made a prediction that the team might have a couple of winning seasons with him and then it would go south as he talks a big game but his teams never make it to the next level And his players tire of his act. Buffalo fans were up in arms over what I said pointing out how he took the Jets to playoffs but in the end he may not even make it though a second season in Buffalo.........He took a team with a dominant defense on the verge of being a playoff team to a 8-8 record in his first season and has players and his own coaches bitching about him already.........

Just because a coach had some success with another team does not automatically make him a good coach. Maybe I am wrong and he will get a second life like, Pete Carroll did in Seattle, but based on how I saw the guy operate in Philly I don't think so...IMHO of course..............

Edited by classicrawker

So Adams and Q are officially out, Rollins is questionable...and they signed a CB off their practice squad.

That means they'll be going into this game with 4 WR's and 3 TE's, plus ~CB's :lol:

The good news is that we might finally see Janis get some playing time!

Shields is also questionable which if Rollins is out is going to be a challenge for the secondary especially if anyone gets hurt. They are going to need the pass rush to be dominant if they have any hope of stopping Palmer and Cards Offense.........

Good news is Bakhtiari is probable so we may have the whole starting Oline to start the game........

So Adams and Q are officially out, Rollins is questionable...and they signed a CB off their practice squad.

That means they'll be going into this game with 4 WR's and 3 TE's, plus ~CB's :lol:

The good news is that we might finally see Janis get some playing time!

Shields is also questionable which if Rollins is out is going to be a challenge for the secondary especially if anyone gets hurt. They are going to need the pass rush to be dominant if they have any hope of stopping Palmer and Cards Offense.........

Good news is Bakhtiari is probable so we may have the whole starting Oline to start the game........

Considering how poorly Barclay played that's the biggest news. If Rodgers doesn't throw a red-zone pick and the Packers don't fumble multiple times, its a closer game than what the score says.

Edited by Crazyman