2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

• 1 year later...

Every starter seems to be having a perfect passer rating so far. Granted most are only throwing a few passes, but I haven't even seen a starter throw a pick yet. That's pretty odd. Are we looking at another huge QB-stat season, ala 2011?

I'm gonna say yes, and that's my way too early prediction for 2014.

Edited by Crazyman

Went to the Packers game (I got lucky...I now have tickets for next week's game and Nov. 9th against the Bears...all free!) :

Man, our first team offense is going to score on every possession if they constantly go no huddle and rush to the line like they have been. We've made the Rams and Raiders look silly trying to defend it. Granted, they aren't the best teams in the league, but still.

Can't wait for the season to begin ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, I just posted that in the wrong thread.

Wes Wes Wes...

Probably won't play again this season?

yeah its only 4 games, if anything this will get him right and make sure he is over the concussions. i guess he took some molly at the kentucky derby(he was passing out 100's to all kinds of random people) and popped dirty for amphetamines.

Wes Wes Wes...

yeah its only 4 games, if anything this will get him right and make sure he is over the concussions. i guess he took some molly at the kentucky derby(he was passing out 100's to all kinds of random people) and popped dirty for amphetamines.

:lol:

At least he's generous when he's high.

Wes Wes Wes...

VqZUjaQ.jpg

• Like 2

Wes Wes Wes...

VqZUjaQ.jpg

Ouch..... :lol:

Brad Jones needs to gtfo. Seriously, he cost the team the chance to even make a comeback. His play before that was horrible as well.

The Packers will be fine if the injuries this week weren't too bad. The defense needs to step it up, however.

Also, Seattle is obviously very good. :lol:

Edited by Crazyman

Seahawks are unreal, but this is still a flawed Packers team. It is early obviously but the Seahawks look like it's week 8 and the Packers played like they just woke up from hibernation. Aaron Rodgers raises expectations for the team, but both sides of the ball are riddled with problems that against a team like the Seahawks will be exposed. A healthy Aaron Rodgers at QB guarantees at least 10 wins but when it comes to face the Saints and Seahawks, it doesn't look good so far.

Guess I better change my predictions in light of last night :lol:

AFC
Patriots
Steelers
Colts
Broncos

Bengals (wildcard)
Ravens (wildcard)

NFC
Eagles
Bears
Saints
Seahawks

49ers (wildcard)
Buccaneers (wildcard)

AFC Championship: Steelers def. Patriots
NFC Campionship: Seahawks def. Saints

Superbowl: Steelers def. Seahawks

You think the Bucs have a better chance with a journeyman QB to make the wildcard, besides the Falcons who are completely healthy this season with a franchise QB and the best WR duo in the NFL???? Man, one bad season and people forget what the Falcons did a year prior.

You think the Bucs have a better chance with a journeyman QB to make the wildcard, besides the Falcons who are completely healthy this season with a franchise QB and the best WR duo in the NFL???? Man, one bad season and people forget what the Falcons did a year prior.

I really think Lovie Smith can turn this team around as Andy Reid did with the Chiefs. Don't like Matt Ryan at all; the dude completely and utterly chokes in the playoffs.