2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

7 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

how 'bout them Cowboys?? :D

they keep making money lol

the dolphins are now 5-4...right behind the patriots. even though the refs tried to give the game to san diego repeatedly...one of the most one sided officiating jobs i have ever seen outside of new england.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bran said:

they keep making money lol

the dolphins are now 5-4...right behind the patriots. even though the refs tried to give the game to san diego repeatedly...one of the most one sided officiating jobs i have ever seen outside of new england.

yeah good game. i am not a Chargers fan since Rivers gloated over a preseason win over the Cowboys like it was a Super Bowl win.

ugh the refs are never gonna get it right.

17 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

how 'bout them Cowboys?? :D

They found the Aikman/Smith/Irvin of the 21st century. That o-line is nasty...only thing I could see possibly stopping them from going deep is the defense, but if they control the clock like they have and don't turn it over it shouldn't be a problem. 

I was one of those people who thought drafting Zeke so high was a stupid move but will gladly admit that I'm wrong there. 

• Like 2

On 11/13/2016 at 5:04 PM, Crazyman said:

I actually don't hate this loss as much as the last few (ugh) because I got to watch the game with Jerry Kramer, but once I get back to earth (next Sunday when we lose to the Redskins) I'm going to start getting pissed again. 

Thankfully the NFC North sucks so we're still somehow in it. But shit needs to change this offseason because we've become stagnant at best at this point. 

I don't know what happened to Green Bay, but they have clearly regressed. The team was on point two years ago. If they had that team in this years NFC North, they would sweep the division. 

I am just happy to see Chicago struggle. 

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

I don't know what happened to Green Bay, but they have clearly regressed. The team was on point two years ago. If they had that team in this years NFC North, they would sweep the division. 

I am just happy to see Chicago struggle. 

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if they would've been worse than normal last year even if Jordy was healthy. I just think MM has been exposed and has been too stubborn to change anything. Of course it doesn't help that Rodgers has regressed a bit since that year too. 

Agreed on Chicago. Also good to see you around these parts again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if they would've been worse than normal last year even if Jordy was healthy. I just think MM has been exposed and has been too stubborn to change anything. Of course it doesn't help that Rodgers has regressed a bit since that year too. 

MM being Mike McCarthy? they were discussing whether he should be canned on NFL channel yesterday. thoughts?

14 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

MM being Mike McCarthy? they were discussing whether he should be canned on NFL channel yesterday. thoughts?

With such a young team I think we have to give him the rest of the season, then decide. If we make the playoffs and we show actual improvement, then he stays. Otherwise I think he needs to be canned.

#2 on the target list is Ted Thompson. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

The Packer GM Ted Thompson is pretty loyal to McCarthy so would be surprised if they canned him after one bad year if the pack finishes 8-8 or worse..........

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

The Packer GM Ted Thompson is pretty loyal to McCarthy so would be surprised if they canned him after one bad year if the pack finishes 8-8 or worse..........

I should've clarified that was my opinion on what should be done. I agree that TT probably doesn't fire MM this offseason.

If they make the playoffs and get Lacy back and he is effective  and some of the other players get healthy they could surprise but that is a big if...If they are going to limp into the playoffs I think I would rather have them finish sub 0.500 this year so they have a shot at drafting  some impact players in the first couple of rounds as they are going to have some big holes after the season........

20 hours ago, Crazyman said:

Thanks Crazyman!

How have you been?

So I go to set my lineup for my FF team and see one of my RB's Michaels was cut by Seattle which surprised me a little as he has not been terrible this year. I put in my bids for a a RB to replace him and a WR to replace Ty Montgomery and start thinking Michaels might be a good pickup for the Pack....Sure enough The Pack gets him on waivers this afternoon so maybe I go back and cancel my waiver claim?

I put a bid in on his replacement in Seattle, Prosise but what are peoples thought on his impact with the Pack? Is he worth keeping being he will split carries with Starks?

Edited by classicrawker