2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i wouldn't bet on it...what does Dallas have to gain tonight? i predict the first quarter, mayyyyyybe first half, before Dallas starts pulling starters....JMO

they have nothing to gain as they alreay have home frld and a week one playoff bye so you are spot on that they should pull there starters......good time to give Romo some reps......in any case makes no matter as the Packers- Lions game this week decides the NFL North title...........

• Like 1

Just now, classicrawker said:

they have nothing to gain as they alreay have home frld and a week one playoff bye so you are spot on that they should pull there starters......good time to give Romo some reps......in any case makes no matter as the Packers- Lions game this week decides the NFL North title...........

exactly

On 12/27/2016 at 2:06 PM, Wagszilla said:

It's unlikely that the Niners can pull out a win but it would be nice to have the NFCC game in Lambeau if they could get past Dallas in the divisional. 

so i have to root for the whiners?? it's bad enough i had to root for the steelers and philly this season :facepalm:

Matt Ryan deserves MVP (imo), but that was an MVP performance and season from Aaron. Surprising that that's the first time he's led the league in TD's. 

Also hopefully we have enough healthy bodies to play CB because we'll need it against the Giants. Go Pack Go!

#ranthetable

1 hour ago, Ghostie said:

Fuck Eli's ghost. This season's become about grinding up the monkeys that have been lingering too long on the backs of the team and fanbase.

Quality username to post content.

Agreed though - fuck Eli's ghost. This has nothing to do with 2007 or 2011 but of course people (Skip Bayless in particular) is probably jizzing himself right now thinking about it. 

• Like 1

On 01/03/17 at 0:51 PM, Crazyman said:

Quality username to post content.

Agreed though - fuck Eli's ghost. This has nothing to do with 2007 or 2011 but of course people (Skip Bayless in particular) is probably jizzing himself right now thinking about it. 

Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd and Chris Collinsworth all despise the Packers, and I think it's funny how the season's turned around and they have that look of sour disgust while talking about the team. It's beautiful, really, because they're all punk personalities. Cowheard even put the Packers as his top team this week, but I'm no fool, he's obviously trying to jinx shit up. Fuck your jinx, and fuck you, slick. 

20 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd and Chris Collinsworth all despise the Packers, and I think it's funny how the season's turned around and they have that look of sour disgust while talking about the team. It's beautiful, really, because they're all punk personalities. Cowheard even put the Packers as his top team this week, but I'm no fool, he's obviously trying to jinx shit up. Fuck your jinx, and fuck you, slick. 

I get Skip and Cowherd, but Collinsworth? He basically has an orgasm whenever he calls an Aaron Rodgers play

• Like 1

The Pack have a 2 score lead and  have had zero success running the ball and McCarthy goes for on 4th down with the ball  in GB territory and fail and the Giants hit a quick TD......brilliant stategy

edit: McCarthy may have lucked out as Rodgers gets it back with a quick TD to Cobb......we need  aliitle Dfense now...

Edited by classicrawker

20 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Fuckin Lions =(

i was so rooting for the Lions but probably not for the reason you were :P

4 minutes ago, Zurimor said:

Where is the playoffs thread? I read 3 words considering myself to be safe from spoilers (I use to often record matches and watch them during the week).

Either change the title of this thread or open a new one for playoffs, please.

good point...i never thought of that :(