The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Apparently I got sick and passed out at that chick's place last night.

It wasn't because I was drunk, I had one beer and one gravity bong hit. I think my system freaked out when I smoked because I took a Prozac, two Rockstars and an Adderall an hour before then. I just got too high and threw up in the bathtub.

That's never happened before.

But I felt horrible. I stepped on the scale and my weight read 110 lbs.

That is way underweight. I'm doing a fast food marathon today.

She probably doesn't wanna see me again but I'm honestly okay with that.

I was getting bored.

Nate you're doing everything right! Bang chicks and smash the booze and drugs for a couple of years. You'll be 25 with a college degree, no debt and ready to get a proper job but you've got until then to just enjoy yourself. Do it man! I didn't even graduate from Uni until I was 27.

I actually think you would like the Syd Barret stuff Len. It is very English and not at all like their 1970s prog stuff.

I listened to that song Arnold Layne last night, never heard such a load of bollocks in all my life. My main gripe with Pink Floyd is that it appears to be designed for people who are fucked. As in like off their tits, whizzing. It's just patronising, the motifs are patronising, its really really contrived and obvious. Almost like a parody of music made by 1960s acid-heads, it's difficult to take it seriously. And God, the lyrics are SOOOOO shite, they just waffle on with vague imagery that they tie together that acidheads will respond to. Honestly, i think anybody could write Pink Floyd lyrics:

Rebecca LaRue with the pink pantaloons

sings her song in the afternoon

Her shining eyes blind all those who see

And those who cannot must simply believe

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, deep and meaningful :lol: It's not, it's a load of cobblers and thoroughly disingenuous and generally shite.

Nate you're doing everything right! Bang chicks and smash the booze and drugs for a couple of years. You'll be 25 with a college degree, no debt and ready to get a proper job but you've got until then to just enjoy yourself. Do it man! I didn't even graduate from Uni until I was 27.....

....... and then at 27, like so many of the greats before him.... boom heart attack. All because Dazey encouraged his fast food binge.

How do you act weighing 110lbs at 6ft? :lol:

Well there's a middle ground isn't there? You don't have to starve yourself to the point of being near death. My point was a broader observation too about actors, of which Christian Bale is one of the main culprits, who do this method thing and that kinda like...becomes the performance, if you get what i mean, the fact that he lost a shitload of weight. Kinda blinds people to the fact that the actual meat and potatoes of the performance is non-existent.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a great fan of the method but it's something that suppliments a performances, its not THE performance. like Wow, such and such put on weight, such and such took off weight, such and such went around in a wheelchair for 6 months to do a role as a paraplegic...and the actual acting is shit.

Well, yeah, it's quite silly when they put in all this effort and the performance is rubbish, like the one where 50 Cent lost like 50lbs. However, I don't think Christian Bale is one of them - he's one of the finest actors of the past 15 years if you ask me. All in all, I don't really care how the actor approaches the role, as long as the end result is enjoyable to me.

I want to be in the relationship because I've found somebody who intrigues me, challenges me, pushes me, is my first thought in the morning and the last at night. It's for those reasons that I stay in it as well.

I'd feel quite lost without her, and we've made significant progress over the last month from "steady relationship with potential" to "great relationship with lots of potential"

I love her :)

What the fuck does all that drivel mean? She's a girl not a goddamn sudoku puzzle. Just be honest.....you like boning her and hanging out with her. It's better than sitting around alone with a thumb up your ass. Why do you feel the need to dress it all up in that flowery crap?

You are romantic as fuck, man...

• Like 1

I want to be in the relationship because I've found somebody who intrigues me, challenges me, pushes me, is my first thought in the morning and the last at night. It's for those reasons that I stay in it as well.

I'd feel quite lost without her, and we've made significant progress over the last month from "steady relationship with potential" to "great relationship with lots of potential"

I love her :)

What the fuck does all that drivel mean? She's a girl not a goddamn sudoku puzzle. Just be honest.....you like boning her and hanging out with her. It's better than sitting around alone with a thumb up your ass. Why do you feel the need to dress it all up in that flowery crap?

You are romantic as fuck, man...

Behind every cynic is a broken heart. Awwwwwwww, Awwwwwww! :lol:

• Like 1

I am only going to make one smug post about being married, and while nobody seems to be having a crisis of the heart of catastrophic proportions...

Being married does feel different. It's really fun and people should definitely try it.

Away with that "it's only a piece of paper" modernist philosophy. Forget your "but I read on the Internet that 100% of marriages end up in divorce" statistics. It's wonderful and I can't explain why. We're not head-over-heels crazy in love, like people are in the first few years, neither did I get married to have a day as a princess. It's great and if you ever get the chance, take it.

That said, I miss my years on my own too. I have no time for sewing now.

• Like 2