The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

5 hours ago, Rovim said:

I think circumcision is barbaric and wrong. More and more people are against it here. I've always thought it was wrong. Not really relevant to this discussion though.

Umm... I was circumcised for medical reasons as a 3-year-old. I had an overgrown foreskin which wouldn't let me pee properly and put me at risk of infection. I take it you don't think it's barbaric and wrong in those circumstances?

19 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Umm... I was circumcised for medical reasons as a 3-year-old. I had an overgrown foreskin which wouldn't let me pee properly and put me at risk of infection. I take it you don't think it's barbaric and wrong in those circumstances?

I had mine done on birth and quite frankly I''m fuckin' fuming about it to this day :lol:  First of all right, i heard it lessens a feeling in your nob.  So like, sex, shaggin', spunking, it coulda felt better than the amazingness that it feels like?!?  Why, why, why would you do that to someone?!?  Y'know all these new age fuckin' hippie types go on about like the formative years and the sensations you get and kinda like...whats the word I'm looking for here?  I dunno but anyway they have a bearing on your psychological make up, well that fuckin' explains me to a fuckin' T then eh, i was born, got slapped on the arse and had half my nob ripped off, no wonder i got a fuckin' attitude problem :lol:

But the bit about sex and sex feeling better, my GOD, better than it does, better that this overpowering biological propulsion i feel now?  God, how great it must be for those with their one still on.  It's scandalous, you're just set up for a fall from the moment you're born, i mean what goes through a fuckin' religious persons head, I mean you're born and like, surely like your parents want the best for you and like...y'know, the culture or whatever, would like you to live as good a life as possible.  How do you go, from that point to 'right, he's born now, we'll have half his nob so shagging don't feel as good for him', i mean thats LITERALLY the worst start in life.  The idea I suppose is that is discourages promiscuity?  I mean whats next 'we'll club him over the head a couple of times to, get a bit of brain damage going on there, cuz y'know if he has a healthy functioning brain he might use it for evil, turn him into a fuckin' dribbling cabbage and we might've dodged a Hitler!'.

Religion bought itself an enemy based on that alone, for the rest of it's life :lol:  My poor little winkie, it never stood a chance :(  All it needed was a little love and tenderness and what did it get?  One up the fuckin' khyber, thats what it got!  Bastards!

Edited by Len B'stard

Is it really worth the energy getting annoyed over it when you're never really gonnae know the difference between the orgasms you experience now (which you admit you think are the bees' knees) in comparison to what might have been a slight improvement?

7 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Is it really worth the energy getting annoyed over it when you're never really gonnae know the difference between the orgasms you experience now (which you admit you think are the bees' knees) in comparison to what might have been a slight improvement?

Thats the bit that gets on my bristols, the fact that I'm never gonna know :lol:  I live for fuckin' buzzin' , whether its blowing a load or smoking a spliff or getting pissed, this is like being robbed for a percentage of every bag of skunk i buy for my whole life, its fucking scandalous.  And what if it aint a slight improvement, what if its massive? :lol: 

But yes, i see the value in your comment, could be worse, its already the bees knees, could've been worse, could've had no nob at all I suppose!

16 hours ago, Graeme said:

I could have happily lived my entire life without needing to know that. Thanks, Big G.

I need advice or I need to rant. 

I work at a conveniencestore and I have worked there on and off for a year. 

I met my current girlfriend there (she works part time for school), and another woman who has worked her way up to manager doesn't like it. She wants to deliberately sabotage our relationship. She has had her eyes set on me from day one, and now she is upsetting my girlfriend. 

I need the money but don't need this bullshit. 

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

I met my current girlfriend there (she works part time for school), and another woman who has worked her way up to manager doesn't like it. She wants to deliberately sabotage our relationship. She has had her eyes set on me from day one, and now she is upsetting my girlfriend. 

Just get on with your life man, so shes got a problem, so what?

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

She leaves?

That is easier for you to say than it is for me. 

Right, so you're going out with some bird from work and some other bird don't like that fact and some kind of action on the part of the disgruntled bird is gonna make the one with you leave you?  Why, whats she gonna do?  Could you not just both sit and down and talk about it and go 'she don't like us being together so lets try to bear in mind that her actions from now onwards could potentially be coloured by that fact?' 'yes Arnie, I'll bear that in mind' 'thank you dear!' 'oh, don't mention it Tulip...fancy doing me up the arse?' 'not half!'.  There you go, happy ending.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I can't read this post without using the chance to say "walk your girlfriend down the aisle".

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 1

On 14/04/2016 at 6:22 AM, PappyTron said:

I could have happily lived my entire life without needing to know that. Thanks, Big G.

Grossed out by a simple medical procedure? What kind of poor excuse for a forum pervert are you? 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Grossed out by a simple medical procedure? What kind of poor excuse for a forum pervert are you? 

Not grossed out; I simply could have lived a very long time without being made aware of you having a winkie. I kind of view you as asexual and sexless.

Edited by PappyTron

Girl I like, I asked her out; She said yes - talk of the Ebony Lesbians... This girls Bi or whatever but I like her and we hit it off.

Some next girl I know fronted like friends with her and then whatever, went all rude and protective... And I was down in Croydon when all his happened.

Then someone else I know likes her, but whatever, I like her, even saw her first (lmao) but we all met together really; Anyway, I asked her out, she said yes...

She knows I like her and stuff... Then last night we confirmed it was a date and that she'd make time for just me and her.

She is cool and pretty still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake-Pit said:

Girl I like, I asked her out; She said yes - talk of the Ebony Lesbians... This girls Bi or whatever but I like her and we hit it off.

Some next girl I know fronted like friends with her and then whatever, went all rude and protective... And I was down in Croydon when all his happened.

Then someone else I know likes her, but whatever, I like her, even saw her first (lmao) but we all met together really; Anyway, I asked her out, she said yes...

She knows I like her and stuff... Then last night we confirmed it was a date and that she'd make time for just me and her.

She is cool and pretty still.

Chuffed for you Snakes. Don't let Gangster B fuck this one up for you mate  eh? you know what happened last time. Correct me if im wrong but isnt Lesbian Sister one of the Ebony Lesbians?  

I might have got my lesbians mixed up but anyway for the love of Emperor Hailie Selassi just keep Gangster B away from ruining your chance at happiness.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Not grossed out; I simply could have lived a very long time without being made aware of you having a winkie. I kind of view you as asexual and sexless.

I think the problem is that most females share your perspective.

• Like 1