The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Never thought of it like that to be honest... As you say, he posted everything in here and he certainly wasn't embarrassed about having done it. I don't think I breached anyone's confidence, and it was fairly common knowledge that he'd done it anyway. A lot of people were in that chat.

• Like 2

I know there were a lot of people in that chat. But that particular chat happend like 5 years ago, when he was still a kid (kind off). Yes, I heard of that chat. Anyway, not going to waste that many words on it. I just felt, I had to say something, cause he was so young at the time. And eventhough he could make annoying threads, he wasn't all bad. He knew everything about GNR. Not to mention Axl's hair?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

Never thought of it like that to be honest... As you say, he posted everything in here and he certainly wasn't embarrassed about having done it. I don't think I breached anyone's confidence, and it was fairly common knowledge that he'd done it anyway. A lot of people were in that chat.

Graeme i cannot see you breaching anyone's confidence to be honest...js :)

Right… sorry but I'm having to draw a line under this. 

While he may have an alt account, Miser, as we knew and loved him, is banned. I'm not going to hide the above posts, (as some are quite nice) but any post in this thread in reference to him, after this one, is going. 

There's no point having a rule if it isn't going to be imposed- and I need to take responsibility as a part of the mod team here. Sorry, I know that most of you are well-meaning. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Right… sorry but I'm having to draw a line under this. 

While he may have an alt account, Miser, as we knew and loved him, is banned. I'm not going to hide the above posts, (as some are quite nice) but any post in this thread in reference to him, after this one, is going. 

There's no point having a rule if it isn't going to be imposed- and I need to take responsibility as a part of the mod team here. Sorry, I know that most of you are well-meaning. 

You're so sexy when you put your foot down, gwan girlie, tell em! :lol:

ok can we go back to on topic? my post is about love/sex/relationship stuff but if it does not belong here plz remove. i am thinking of making a blog about these subjects but i have a couple of questions first. is the net already besieged with this subject? i do have a different take on it than what i have seen so far so i am hoping that difference will make the difference ( sorry awful pun! ) and second can anyone point  to a site that shows a technologically challenged person ( me ) how to make a blog? thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Hi AFR, 

I have run a few blogs, some of which have been "successful". So… 

Your concept is fine.

Ask what do you want to get out of the blog? The vast majority of blogs are short-lived as the writer gets bored. 

How do you envision success? Are you wanting to use it as a space to write, for writing's sake? That's fine. Do you want to make money of ad revenue? How will you do that? 

Hope that helps. Just start a blogger.com account to begin with. Good luck! ?

• Like 1

thanks @Gracii Guns! seeing as how i got a new laptop that i can't figure out how to use yet and a friend who know show to do it but can only spare a few hours per weekend teaching me i may be a bit ahead of myself. at this point it would only be for the sake of writing but maybe more somewhere down the line. thanks again! :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On 1/24/2017 at 5:34 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

thanks @Gracii Guns! seeing as how i got a new laptop that i can't figure out how to use yet and a friend who know show to do it but can only spare a few hours per weekend teaching me i may be a bit ahead of myself. at this point it would only be for the sake of writing but maybe more somewhere down the line. thanks again! :)

Hey if you decide to do it, I would like to read it. :lol:

7 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so most women already know this but for the ones who are as naive as i am here is a bit of advice...don't trust any guy who says he "loves the ladies"!' it's just code for i will be screwing around on you...smfh :facepalm:

You should date Lithium then; he only loves the boys.

On 1/20/2017 at 1:36 PM, Chris1989 said:

How did the conversation about Miser's background not include about how he told the forum that his girlfriend squirted weird gunk from her vag onto his laptop?

On 1/20/2017 at 2:28 PM, PappyTron said:

Miser is still here.

On 1/22/2017 at 6:03 PM, Graeme said:

On 1/22/2017 at 5:51 PM, MB. said:

You are all forgetting that Miser knew everything about GNR and whenever you needed a quote or pic he could find it for you. Eventhough his AG posts could be weird, very annoying, but at times totally hilarious in a scary way, his GNR posts were often just fine. Besides he helped people find GNR stuff whenever they needed something. He helped me find GNR info several times actually.

And Graeme whatever happened in your stupid skype chats, shouldn't be discussed on this forum, cause it wasn't a chat of this forum. You probably shared stuff you don't want to see mentioned here as well. You should have kept that to yourself. Ugh, don't understand why you mentioned that on a public forum. I know Miser shared the most private stuff, but that doesn't mean you should share private info of skype chats. Ugh.

Just saying I would love Miser to update us in this thread hahaha