The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

11 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Losing some valuable sleep because of my girlfriend and her clingyness... :lol: 

I always tell her ''for fucks sake woman I need my fookin' sleep'' but then she gets those sad dog eyes and tells me good night :lol::( 

Sleeping always makes me feel terrible now :lol::( 

You be nice to her you little shitebag, you should be happy someone cares about you, stop fuckin' about with your guitar and go out and get her something nice today and show her you care, you never know, getting your end away might be just the thing to make you drop your shoulders a bit and give your playing a little looseness :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

You be nice to her you little shitebag, you should be happy someone cares about you, stop fuckin' about with your guitar and go out and get her something nice today and show her you care, you never know, getting your end away might be just the thing to make you drop your shoulders a bit and give your playing a little looseness :lol:

Oh I thought women were supposed to be treated like shit! When will you teach me how to breathe and eat with cutlery? :lol:  

15 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Oh I thought women were supposed to be treated like shit! When will you teach me how to breathe and eat with cutlery? :lol:  

I like having a go at you, i was born a youngest child y'see so there was no one around to talk down to, makes me feel all grown up :lol:. The fact that i need that at age 33 speaks volumes about me :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Before Tinder and Facebook, people used to meet folks from mygnr for romance. Come on guys, get it together! 

Ok as per Gracii's instructions who wants a piece of this?

On the negative column I'm developing a pretty unhealthy gambling habit but on the plus side my UTI has cleared up nicely ?

• Like 4

11 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Ok as per Gracii's instructions who wants a piece of this?

On the negative column I'm developing a pretty unhealthy gambling habit but on the plus side my UTI has cleared up nicely ?

I'll take you out but only if you remove that avatar and promise you wont try it on until I've got to know you better :lol:

On 26/04/2017 at 0:28 PM, AslatIE said:

I could bust out the old ARSEnal joke again :lol: 

Two nil ya fuckin' wanker! :lol:

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I'll take you out but only if you remove that avatar and promise you wont try it on until I've got to know you better :lol:

Two nil ya fuckin' wanker! :lol:

They have an arsenal full of performance enhancing remedies :lol: 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I'll let you have this little victory since it makes you feel so giddy and you won't stop talking about it :) 

I was there when Alexis tore you a new one at the Emirates last season too :D  ALEXIS SANCHEZ BABY!!!!  ALEXIS SANCHEZ OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What was it that time, 3-0?  Tidy little 15 minutes that, eh?  Will you let me have that one as well?

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Ooh Leanord. Draw me like one of your French girls :lol: 

(The avatar stays though, this is an abusive relationship)

• 2 weeks later...

isn't it funny how you can have such warm fuzzy feelings for someone then poof! it's over. in my case it's like even looking at their pics thinking wtf was i thinking? i came across some pics online and one guy i was like OMG his head is perfectly round!! like Charlie Brown but with these foppish curls all over it. then another guy had a square head just like Frankenstein and ginormous ears! and neither of them had much going for them, not smart, not nice, genuinely pieces of crap.

one guy even wrote me love letters in calligraphy,  years later i found him on Facebook cos admit it...we all do it :P

and i was like whew dodged a bullet there. he was bald and fat and managing some cheap Mexican food place. when we were together his dream was to own an upscale Italian food restaurant, guess that didn't pan out.

i guess it's because i have more of a sense of self worth now. or maybe it's cos i finally caved and got glasses! and stopped looking at guys through the "rose colored glasses" i had on before :) 

• Like 1