The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Just now, soon said:

I'd bet you are always in high demand. 

Glad we're both rid of these bozos!

yeah, its some of that friend stuff too!

So, you're saying I should find away to put them all to work for me?  Like a personal assistant, clearer, and Axl-style personal trainer?  :lol:

hahahaha that sounds like a plan!

52 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

It's the one year anniversary of me and the girlfriend right now, pretty cool. I wonder how she can handle my bullshit everyday :lol:

she knows one day you will be a superstar! just riding your coattails til you make it big :P

j/k j/k j/k. as i have said, adopted son in my head, you are funny and sweet and you care for her so much...so a little BS is small potatoes :D

Happy Anniversary kiddo! 

We're texting each other back and forth ideas and thoughts about honeymoon prospects. It's funny watching the quick paring down of ideas from the somewhat extravagant to the somewhat humble and wondering how you're even going to afford that. 

Progression of lowered expectations:

2 weeks in Ireland > 1 week Alaskan cruise > 1 week in a B&B outside Glacier National Park > 1 week in a B&B in a little Vermont town > 5 days at Niagara Falls > 3 days at some dude's guest apartment with a nice back yard along the drive back home

Edited by DirtyDeeds
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

12 weeks pregnant. Due date 21st December. 

I really, really miss the booze!

Props to @DirtyDeeds who was totally cool with me puking in his house lots. :headbang:

So it's public now, eh? Or at least mygnrforum public! 

Congratulations!!!!!! You are welcome to puke in my house anytime! That part makes it not too different than the booze, anyway, right? 

I can't wait to see pictures of your Winter Solstice Druid baby!

gal_dwarves.jpg

:headbang:

Edited by DirtyDeeds
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

If I register Babii Guns, our IP addresses will be the same. And I hear the staff here come down hard on potential alt accounts. :shrugs:

Just don't use VelvetBabiiGuns as a login name. :P

Congratulations Grace! That's amazing news! 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2017 at 8:42 PM, Powerage5 said:

Met a girl from Australia while I was in the UK, we did four gigs together over there and seemed to really hit it off well. She's coming over to the US, and we're doing ten more gigs together over here. Don't know where she stands, but I'm really into her, and I'm getting the vibe that she's into me too. The last day I saw her in the UK was the day of the Liverpool gig, we sort of went off from our group of friends and spent the whole day together, just the two of us. Really hoping this goes somewhere, but we'll see how things go when she comes over here in a few weeks :)

that's cool! hope it goes well for you :)

10 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Wow!! Congratulations!! So happy for you and Mr Guns.Are you gonna find out the sex? 

Thank you! 
Yes, we'll find out. 

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

That's awesome, congrats! Can I be the Godgoat? :lol:

Of course! We'll be expecting generous birthday and Christmas gifts though. 

• Like 1