WORKOUT THREAD

Budweiser

Going to start jive dancing.

Because it's exercise, but I still get to wear a dress.

I've gotten some of my best sweats going during some all night salsa sessions. Needless to say, whoever had to dance with this sweaty mess was the loser.

Did a 5km run last night, then did a 2.5km swim this morning. Going to hit the bike in a bit, but I have developed shin splints.

Supposed to have two weeks rest, but I have a trial match for a football team on Monday so I guess no running until then and hope for the best.

Going to start jive dancing.

Because it's exercise, but I still get to wear a dress.

I've gotten some of my best sweats going during some all night salsa sessions. Needless to say, whoever had to dance with this sweaty mess was the loser.

So I went to Jive for the first time tonight.

It's full of old men, but it's really fun. Definitely going again next week.

Edited by Gracii Guns

Cut down on your cardio to like minor amounts, 30 mins or something on running...and also i dont think 13 stones is the right weight for you, you're a big lad at 6'4 and would sit better with an extra stone of muscle.

Look at your boxing, how many people of your height at cruiserweight do you see? Boxers have to cut down to the most functional weight, being 6'4 you must have pretty big bones, just eat and lift man.

Edited by Len B'stard

Like Len said, cut down on the cardio some, eat more, and lift heavier more. If you do it right you'll definitely put some size and weight on over time, but you'll never gain the weight and size you're wanting while doing that much cardio.

Basically this. You're overdoing the cardio. I'm clean bulking I'm at 154 I'm loosing weight but I'm adding the muscle and definition.

Freestyle jive again tonight.

Hoping to avoid dancing with the guy I've named Spinny Mark.

Because all he does is spin me, without any breaks between spins. Last week he asked me "do you want to lead- it feels like you want to lead". My tight grip was me holding on for dear life!