The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

15 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Exactly what im saying, Joshua is protein chunky, just look at the video you posted with him and Breazeale he has the protein gut and his arse sticks out behind him. What Tyson is carrying around is just the size he was naturally going to have. At the end of 12 rounds I'd back Tyson a million percent because i reckon he has more nous, better stamina and just leans on him. But, and it's a big but, can he see out the first three when Anthony is looking to land a big shot on that big target. I'm not so sure he can.

Y'know what, Joshuas my hometown boy but i just pray to God the gyppo does it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Y'know what, Joshuas my hometown boy but i just pray to God the gyppo does it.

Me too, do you know what I'd really love though? Tony Bellew to get slapped around all corners of goodison park. I know we are not supposed to follow this sport for personalities but he is such an insufferable twat :lol: plus I don't rate him as a fighter either.

21 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Me too, do you know what I'd really love though? Tony Bellew to get slapped around all corners of goodison park. I know we are not supposed to follow this sport for personalities but he is such an insufferable twat :lol: plus I don't rate him as a fighter either.

Naaaah, come on, you can't say that.  Fair dues he's a nobber but can't not back the boys man, why you wanna back someone else over someone from our side.

16 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I know: every time he talks I wet myself! :lol:

"Khan's gonna punch the living daylights out of him!!"

Typing it dont do it justice, it needs to be heard :lol:  Did you check out Del Boy tho?!?  Madness.

Edited by Len B'stard

4 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Naaaah, come on, you can't say that.  Fair dues he's a nobber but can't not back the boys man, why you wanna back someone else over someone from our side.

Typing it dont do it justice, it needs to be heard :lol:  Did you check out Del Boy tho?!?  Madness.

I wouldn't mind, but he's a junk boxer; he's lost as many fights as he's won and never knocked anyone out! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

No Samba there, thats called doin' the plank, just straight plankin' :lol:

The commentators always make me laugh:

"Khan really is looking confident here as he's settling in to dominate the middle rounds"

*thirty seconds later*

"Down goes Khan! Down goes Khan!"

50 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was going to watch this but fell asleep before it started which is usually what happens.

That's okay; Amir Khan was asleep by the end of it. Also, this is such a great picture:

33F1EC7C00000578-0-image-m-3_14626854667

Edited by PappyTron

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Canelo went over immediately, kneeling beside him like 'shit, i done hit this m'fucka the wrong way!' :lol:

"It turns out that the sweet-talking Mexican is a boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail. Right now, that's the last thing on Uzzy's mind. If Amir doesn't wake up in the next few minutes, Uzzy knows he'll be buried with him. Why would the Mexicans go through the trouble of explaining why a man died in their ring when they can bury the pair of them and just move over the border? It's not like they got social security numbers, is it? Uzzy - the tit - is praying. And if he isn't, he fucking should be".

:lol::lol:

46 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

"It turns out that the sweet-talking Mexican is a boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail. Right now, that's the last thing on Uzzy's mind. If Amir doesn't wake up in the next few minutes, Uzzy knows he'll be buried with him. Why would the Mexicans go through the trouble of explaining why a man died in their ring when they can bury the pair of them and just move over the border? It's not like they got social security numbers, is it? Uzzy - the tit - is praying. And if he isn't, he fucking should be".

:lol::lol:

People used to go on about the Garcia and Prescott starchings, this one trumps em both, the referee went over to count initially, count?!?  Fuck counting, you need to bring the fuckin' BBQ sauce, this ones done! :lol:

GOODNIGHT AMIR KHAN! *read that in an Indo-Brummie accent trying to sound like its from the West Indies* :lol:

32 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

People used to go on about the Garcia and Prescott starchings, this one trumps em both, the referee went over to count initially, count?!?  Fuck counting, you need to bring the fuckin' BBQ sauce, this ones done! :lol:

GOODNIGHT AMIR KHAN! *read that in an Indo-Brummie accent trying to sound like its from the West Indies* :lol:

Canelo definitely stole Amir's Gucci purse and JLS CD.

18 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Canelo definitely stole Amir's Gucci purse and JLS CD.

The state Amir was in he could've took his anal virginity with a potato cannon and he'd've been none the wiser :lol: 

Edited by Len B'stard