The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

Klitsch' has come in light at 17 stone 2, whereas Josh is 17 stone 12, clearly the idea is to use superior footwork and keep him on the end of the jab by Klitschko.  Keep him on the end of the jab, hold him on the inside and win on points or else get him gassed and maybe even put him away late.  Josh needs to go for him early, which isn't always a good idea for someone open to the counter.

Edited by Len Cnut

20 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

He's a fucking bellend of the highest order!!! I wouldn't say it to his face though, obviously, maybe down the telephone or send him an email. :lol:

Spell it out in scrap metal you've dumped on his lawn maybe? :lol:  As far as character judgement goes these are fighting men, none of em are particularly pleasant individuals :lol:  

Edited by Len Cnut

26 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Has Joshua fought anyone decent yet, before this fight? That was the one criticism I know.

The question should be 'is there anyone decent?'  But I get your point and no he hasn't.  Which makes it all the more intriguing, especially when taking into the account word around the manor regarding his chin.

Undercards are a lot like support acts at concerts. Nobody actually cares, and for the earlier ones nobody even turns up. You'd see more spectators at a Derbyshire Second Eleven match than some of these undercard things. I'd forgotten about the loud rave/rap music they have on the boxing. It is really loud, concert level loud, thumping (where you feel it on your heart). It made me feel a bit sick (ravey rap music has that effect on me), although that may have been the ten beers.