The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

On 2/22/2017 at 9:35 AM, Len Cnut said:

I like him in the same way i like Tyson Fury...but that dont mean he aint a bellend :lol:

Tyson is likeable though Bellew just seems like a complete prick in my opinion. I actually think he has an slight chance though purely based on Hayes inactivity.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Tyson is likeable though Bellew just seems like a complete prick in my opinion. I actually think he has an slight chance though purely based on Hayes inactivity.

Hes gettin fuckin banged out mate, i dont rate him at all, he can say what he wants about Haye and Hayes record but with a sober eye, really and truly, who has he fought?  Fuckin Nathan Cleverley?!?  And even that took two goes.  Isaac Chilemba, lets be honest, he moved out of Light Heavy cuz he knew Cruiser was a softer dovision after Stevenson sparked him.  If he woulda stuck around there the likes of Andre Ward, Sullivan Barrera, hes NO match for them, never will be, never was.

His 'big' win at Goodison against Makabu, who the fuck is Makabu?!?  And Makabu dropped the cunt and all.  

Hayes a funny one, he seems to get all this stick from fighters, Fury, Bellew etc etc and I'm not sure what hes done.  But lets face it, Bellew is a bully, he only gives it when he knows the person is safe to give it too or he'll have some kinda crowd behind him agreeing with him, otherwise he woulda said something when Fury slated him and Pricey, calling him his gay lover and saying he'd knock him the fuck out...and hes been in every interview since saying how he loves Tyson Fury, its jokes.

Edited by Len Cnut

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I literally couldn't understand a word he said :lol:  Do you not think the yank started it though?

Just typical presser stuff, really, but Saunders had to throw a wobbler, like the massive quim he is. I could honestly see Khurtsidze bashing Saunders unconscious before doing him up the arse whilst screeching "Eeeeyuuuuu!!" over and over. :lol:

Fuck knows (that was insightful eh? :lol: ).  Josh has got everything on his side but i got this sinking feeling Klitschko might do him.  Josh is very basic and very ponderous with his footwork and he tends to start blowing in the later rounds, the few times he's gone there.  Either way I hope Josh wins.  If it goes past 6 Klitsch' has the better chances, Josh needs to put him away early.

Edited by Len Cnut