The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

9 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

And then you say he aint hilairious :lol:

He can be funny, and to be honest, if he was like in that video all of the time then I'd be a fan, but it's all of the other bollocks that I find unlikable about him, so simply can't warm to him.

Anyway, who would have thought that Tyson Fury wants a big black cock? :lol:

• Like 1

I see the nutcase of the boxing world vicious victor ortiz quit again, he just doesn't have what it takes at the higher levels to succeed, Berto 1 he showed serious heart but he just can't seem to dig that deep to any consistent degree... when he was walking back to the dressing rooms after the interview past the crowd he also got a bunch of garbage literally launched into his face off this rabid old guy who probably lost too much betting on him or whatever, Ortiz just stood there with his hand clamped to his face, I'm surprised he didn't deck the prick, last thing you need after seeing the end of your career and getting dazed by a brutal uppercut is some chump launching his pizza box at your face lol.

Edited by RandallFlagg

1 hour ago, RandallFlagg said:

I see the nutcase of the boxing world vicious victor ortiz quit again, he just doesn't have what it takes at the higher levels to succeed, Berto 1 he showed serious heart but he just can't seem to dig that deep to any consistent degree... when he was walking back to the dressing rooms after the interview past the crowd he also got a bunch of garbage literally launched into his face off this rabid old guy who probably lost too much betting on him or whatever, Ortiz just stood there with his hand clamped to his face, I'm surprised he didn't deck the prick, last thing you need after seeing the end of your career and getting dazed by a brutal uppercut is some chump launching his pizza box at your face lol.

The mentally weak never survive in boxing.  Furthermore, no matter how good you are, any mental weakness you have in the sport of boxing will eventually be exposed.

4 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Amir Khan v Canelo...anything less than a perfect fight and Amir has no chance.

Floyd appears to be on the comeback trail.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/may/03/amir-khan-floyd-mayweatehr-not-interested

Khan is saying how he wouldn't take the Mayweather fight now after he messed him around in the past. What fucking planet are you on Amir :lol:youve got to admire the arrogance of the man but if it was on the table he'd be all over it like a priest on a choirboy :lol:

Edited by spunko12345

9 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/may/03/amir-khan-floyd-mayweatehr-not-interested

Khan is saying how he wouldn't take the Mayweather fight now after he messed him around in the past. What fucking planet are you on Amir :lol:youve got to admire the arrogance of the man but if it was on the table he'd be all over it like a priest on a choirboy :lol:

I'm not sure if that is particularly arrogant, the guy did take the piss out of him a fair bit in negotiations.

8 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

How'd you reckon he'd fare with the gyppo?

Well, Fury has good hands and speed but has been put down quite a few times, albeit mainly flash knockdowns. Joshua most certainly has the power to bomb Fury out of there, but I don't think that he has, at least at this stage, the footwork or agility to take the fight if he can't land that big punch. I know it sounds hugely cliched, but if Joshua lands then it's all over, but if Fury can manipulate the fight I don't think that Joshua has the nous to manipulate the situation to allow that big punch to land.

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have never ever watched that UFC but I understand the yanks love it; it just seems a load of bollocks to me.

Can you get any more delusional,

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/amir-khan-says-bitter-floyd-7889160

I can see why you say it's delusional but at the same time you'd be suprised about Floyd, he is one petty cunt.  For example, take his on-going spat with Adrien Broner, really and truly speaking Broner is to Floyd what the fly buzzing around a cows arsehole is to the cow, yet he feels the need to purposely invite Fight Hype around just to do an interview where he explains to the world that he's in a higher earning bracket, this is also the man who, now, on the eve of Amir and Canelos big fight, has decided to come out and drop massive hints about his coming back from retirement, to the point of announcing a press conference in a few days time, he has a history of doing this kind of shit.

I think UFCs a load of bollocks to be honest, all that chat about 'oh UFC is Bruce Lees dream, it's what he was trying to create with Jeet Kune Do', what a load of fuckin' cobblers, Bruce was trying to create a fluid formless style that incorporated all that was good about combar and eschew the unnecessary, he wasn't proposing a sport where anything goes and everyone is a master of nothing.

Edited by Len B'stard

On 5/4/2016 at 10:27 PM, Len B'stard said:

How'd you reckon he'd fare with the gyppo?

Fury gets chinned in 3 rounds. I THINK... Fury is a freak of nature though when it comes to cardio. Look at the fucking state on him, he should not be able to keep up with specimens like Joshua and Klit. The nearest example I can think of is Steve Redgrave. The man looked like a sack of porridge but he had the ability to go on and on and on. Combine that with the sheer bloody pikeyness of Fury and anythings possible.

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

Fury gets chinned in 3 rounds. I THINK... Fury is a freak of nature though when it comes to cardio. Look at the fucking state on him, he should not be able to keep up with specimens like Joshua and Klit. The nearest example I can think of is Steve Redgrave. The man looked like a sack of porridge but he had the ability to go on and on and on. Combine that with the sheer bloody pikeyness of Fury and anythings possible.

He's not fuckin' fat or anything, not when he's fighting weight and he's REALLY mobile for a bloke his size, it's just he's so big it looks clunky.  When you're that size a big step back and you're halfway across the ring already, the muscle on a Joshua or a Klitsch' would probably slow them down more than anything on Fury, Fury is naturally big, Femi ain't, i remember Femi from around here and he was PROPER skinny, thats all put on him from bodybuilding so it's extra weight for him whereas Fury is like that as standard.

10 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

He's not fuckin' fat or anything, not when he's fighting weight and he's REALLY mobile for a bloke his size, it's just he's so big it looks clunky.  When you're that size a big step back and you're halfway across the ring already, the muscle on a Joshua or a Klitsch' would probably slow them down more than anything on Fury, Fury is naturally big, Femi ain't, i remember Femi from around here and he was PROPER skinny, thats all put on him from bodybuilding so it's extra weight for him whereas Fury is like that as standard.

Exactly what im saying, Joshua is protein chunky, just look at the video you posted with him and Breazeale he has the protein gut and his arse sticks out behind him. What Tyson is carrying around is just the size he was naturally going to have. At the end of 12 rounds I'd back Tyson a million percent because i reckon he has more nous, better stamina and just leans on him. But, and it's a big but, can he see out the first three when Anthony is looking to land a big shot on that big target. I'm not so sure he can.

• Like 1