What are you eating?

inthisriver

A it's watered down. I like wayered down beer though but really it's complete piss. I just get 8 cans and got to rec and pub league. Scarsdale athelstic v Tandoori Tigers. Brutal tackles. You dodn't go professional but that was Lee Catermole on 6 pints. And dogs taking shit. I just don't get the attraction. Man's best friend and have scoop up his shit.

Pint of Carlsbergs a fuckin' fiver down the Emirates, scandalous innit?

It is £4.80 or something for a pint of Fosters at the Ashes and T20 matches, horrid watered down Australian's urine. Yet if you are a member of the club, you can climb the stairs and get a pint of Marston's for the £3 mark.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Pint of Carlsbergs a fuckin' fiver down the Emirates, scandalous innit?

It is £4.80 or something for a pint of Fosters at the Ashes and T20 matches, horrid watered down Australian's urine. Yet if you are a member of the club, you can climb the stairs and get a pint of Marston's for the £3 mark.

Good job kicking fuck out of Norwich btw!

Mbabu? Local, is he?

I'm not the biggest football fan. I tend to watch the international tournaments but never bothered with the league stuff. They are fanatical about it where I live though, 'The Toon'. I mean I'm the odd person here for preferring cricket - and Rugby, Tennis a bit also. Shearer is considered a god here. If you go into a pub in Newcastle they are fanatical. Because I am not really from Tyneside/Newcastle. I'm in Northumberland - just the southern part which is closest to the Tyne, not the Scottish border.

Big Sam is planning yo downfall. Problem at Newcastle is that the centrebacks are shit. The guy with frizzy hair looks class on the ball but they need two proper centres. This is for the last 10 years.

Leeds chairman barred from football for having illegal imported motor. As well as many other delartures from normative behaviour. 6 games gone! Axl are you listening? You have competition.

I'm of the school of thought that, if you need something besides salt and pepper, you're doing steak wrong.

If it's a good piece of steak, I'd agree, but I was only cooking a fairly thin ribeye so I decided I'd experiment :P For what it's worth, a small amount of garlic, chilli powder and worcestershire sauce with the salt and pepper is fuckin' good.

Had Jerk Chicken earlier..

Qtr Jerk Chicken and coleslaw on the side.

£4.00

Should've got gravy.

Also a serving of chicken & vegetable soup (serves 2, had half), emmental with tomatoes and tuna heated an hour ago and some chicken wings as I cooked my lunch for tomorrow, I picked at/nibbled from a bag of microwave vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower & carrot) earlier today, and I had an apple first thing this morning. Just had an entire 150g bag of Kettle Chips 'Seasonal Edition Beef, Red Wine & Shallot' flavour. First time I ever had that flavour crisp/potato chip...

For the longest time today, all I had to eat was 'half a soup and an apple' when I woke up, maybe a few sliced carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, I wasn't desperately hungry though I hadn't really eaten, that jerk chicken I had really hit the spot...

Everything else today felt like over eating.

Oh yeah, I also drank Orange Juice from concentrate, am so fat! - Each glass of that is like eating 6 whole oranges, not to mention all the added sugar!.. and I drank more or less the whole carton!.. So many non-filling oranges, so much added sugar..

Edited by Snake-Pit

I'm of the school of thought that, if you need something besides salt and pepper, you're doing steak wrong.

If it's a good piece of steak, I'd agree, but I was only cooking a fairly thin ribeye so I decided I'd experiment :P For what it's worth, a small amount of garlic, chilli powder and worcestershire sauce with the salt and pepper is fuckin' good.

I had some Chuck steak. Aside from the abundance of connective tissue typical of that cut, it has a great flavor and is pretty tender. Chuck Eye is the way to go if you're on a budget. It's one rib off of the Rib Eye, damn near as tender and flavorful, and about half the price.