What are you eating?

inthisriver

David Gest died. I never liked him, (I don't know what he did other than reality TV and momentarily marry Liza Minelli.) My husband saw him last week walking out of the York hogroast (incidentally, where my brother in law worked until recently). 

"I’m a number one client of the York Hog Roast on Stonegate. I have it about three times a week. They know I like extra turkey, the vegetables, crackling, potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, gravy, love it!"

I like him a bit more now I know that he's actually a Yorkshireman. 

To David Gest and his hogroasts. (I thought he was Jewish?!). Rest in peace. 

Hogroasts are my number one choice for noms after a night out.

3 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Or the concept of using plates it would seem

Well it came in a polystyrene box and it'd look bait i didnt bake the fucker in that :lol:. And i aint goin' out of my way to get a plate out (even though the cupboard is literally above the worktop where i put the fucker) for the sake of a wind up :lol:

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

12070747_1763923640520195_82367127_n.jpg

Pepperoni Chicago Style Pizza with Mozzarella and Fontina Cheese, topped with Parmesan Reggiano. 

My sauce was 10x better this time around. Super proud of that.

I need to figure out how to seal the 1st and 2nd layer of dough better. Also it looks burnt to shit but it's really just the top edges. The rest was good.

Throw some seafood on that and you've nailed it.

I had peppers, onion and chicken wrapped in tortillas. It was supposed to be a burrito but the end of the tortilla folded open so I suppose what I ate was a fajita :lol:

45 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Throw some seafood on that and you've nailed it.

I had peppers, onion and chicken wrapped in tortillas. It was supposed to be a burrito but the end of the tortilla folded open so I suppose what I ate was a fajita :lol:

What the fuck is it with these isles and the fuckin' inability of the food industry to wrap a fuckin' wrap?  The fuckin end of it always looks like the end of a whiteboys foreskin, all the fuckin' shit comin' out the end of it and all that, fucks it right up.

On 14 April 2016 at 5:24 PM, Len B'stard said:

You seriously reckon i could bake that? :lol:  I'm still confused by which end of the toothbrush to hold!

It's the opposite to the one you shove up your arse during a burglary. :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

2 undercooked jacket potatoes and cheap ham.

You know, I was just making a cup of tea, and saw that you can now by pre-cooked jacket potatoes and the sales line is "the wait is over!". What has the world come to when jacket potatoes can be bought pre-cooked and need just 3 minutes in the microwave?

I've got 4 steaks I'm going to try to cook over the next few days. I generally fuck it up. But I think barbq sauce. Ive got steak seasoning. Then grill on high heat. Do I put a barbq on the balcony and smoke out the neighbours? Or use the toaster oven. Also I got soy sauce to dip the steak in. So it's almost impossible to fail. Also got bags of mixed salad and mayo.