What are you eating?

inthisriver

On 28 April 2016 at 7:29 PM, spunko12345 said:

Do you not think he's fucked the eggs though? All in all though fair dos the steaks look lovely. And the crisps, an exquisite touch, bravo.

How have i fucked the eggs, theyre fuckin perfect, sunny side up, spot on.  What, cuz they're a little brown? Thats just cuz i made it all in a frying pan and after the steaks were done i thought bollocks to cleaning the pan out and starting afresh, ill just make it in the shit thats left in the pan from the steaks :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

5 hours ago, wasted said:

Papa Johns. Medium Truffle Mushroom and Pepperoni. And medium Super Papas. And a salad. Got to eat a healthy unbalanced diet if you want to live until your 120. 

I was going to have a Pappa John's tonight but checked Dominos website and they have a bogof offer at the moment plus a box of potato wedges and bottle of coke. I went for Pepperoni Passion and Texas BBQ as my freebie.

5 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I was going to have a Pappa John's tonight but checked Dominos website and they have a bogof offer at the moment plus a box of potato wedges and bottle of coke. I went for Pepperoni Passion and Texas BBQ as my freebie.

I'm just addicted to the garlic butter you pour on the pizza at Papa Johns. Unless there's a special offer on liquid garlic butter I'm staying loyal. No illuminati special offer will change my mind. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Moved to the japanese district so japanese barbq and sushi a go go mixed in with korean and taiwanese noodles. 1 million ways to die choose 1. Mackeral and deep fried pork cops and curry rice. 

There's a Japanese district in China?  I thought they didn't get along.

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

There's a Japanese district in China?  I thought they didn't get along.

True but I guess the japanese expats all hang together. Like Chinatown in NY or something. 

But true still agro between them. When I went to Osaka Universal studios there was this crazy fight between a japanese family guy and chinese guy. In the queue for this 80s hollywood action movie ride. My guess is the chinese guy with girlfriend pushed in front of the traditional Japanese family man, because that how it is. Chinese girlfriend elbows japanese mother. And shit went crazy. You see the chinese guy standing off. But then the japanese guy pushed his girl and he just flew in and beat this dad looking guy's ass. With kids and nerds just standing around shocked. So inappropriate. Then the classic was as he was pulled by Disney security he goes "Fuck your mother". He was so out of line it was commendable. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2016 at 11:35 PM, Snake-Pit said:

Dinner:

UK Chinese Food 'half & half £5' I have half Chicken Curry (Chinese style Chicken Curry) and half Egg Fried Rice.

056.JPG

I just went out and got it, and now I'm about to tuck in.

I can't eat chicken and eggs on the same plate/tray. Just one of my things.

On 23/07/2016 at 11:35 PM, Snake-Pit said:

Dinner:

UK Chinese Food 'half & half £5' I have half Chicken Curry (Chinese style Chicken Curry) and half Egg Fried Rice.

056.JPG

I just went out and got it, and now I'm about to tuck in.

Why do I find any picture of Pit's crib, even a picture as innocuous as this, unbelievably sleazy. Something about the yellow allure perhaps.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why do I find any picture of Pit's crib, even a picture as innocuous as this, unbelievably sleazy. Something about the yellow allure perhaps.

IDK, as far as Chinese food containers go, they could have done better :P - but I wasn't far and what can I complain about for? It's food; Other people in this world would be so greatful, so, I'm not really that fussed about the container, but still.. I think even the Chinese food at Vauxhall Market when I worked on a market stall, gave you better containers to eat out of - this is something that a burger or kebab usually comes in. Or Jamaican Food, but then they wrap (different places all do this) wrap everything up in cling film ready to go - IDK though, I wasn't expecting that container for that, in the past they've had better containers for their half and half meals. - That one in the picture you can still microwave it to heat it up though... My local Chinese place is giving out container's worse than the Chinese place at the market. :lol: sorry.

I've had fried Chicken in a Pizza box/munchie box so, maybe 20 years down the line and it devolves to getting my curry in a munchie box.

Edited by Snake-Pit

We are fucking crying out for munchie boxes south of Adrian wall. We are all educated on what they are now and every food thread on here there's whispers of these near mythical boxes of fried treasure. It will be like in the 80's when britain discovered pasta. The cats out of the bag, we are ready for OUR munchie boxes please.

3 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

We are fucking crying out for munchie boxes south of Adrian wall. We are all educated on what they are now and every food thread on here there's whispers of these near mythical boxes of fried treasure. It will be like in the 80's when britain discovered pasta. The cats out of the bag, we are ready for OUR munchie boxes please.

They are spreading through Newcastle. Soon the Munchy Box will take over the world. This is from an one obtainable in Newcastle,

Munchy Box 3

Any 10" pizza
Half grilled chicken
Portion of kebab meat
1 x Chips
2 x Sauce

Sounds rather light weight compared to the Scottish specimens on show, doesn't it? ''Half grilled chicken'' - surely this is the diet option?

These boxes should carry a warning: ''caution, will grow manboobs''.