What are you eating?

inthisriver

26 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

14291850_10154960996476840_2858468807488

''The scrambled remains of her unborn children''?

This isn't even true. In a fertile egg, the yolk and albumen provide nourishment and protection for the embryo (i.e. chicken). In a un-fertile egg - like, I assume the above - there is simply no embryo present. 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

''The scrambled remains of her unborn children''?

This isn't even true. In a fertile egg, the yolk and albumen provide nourishment and protection for the embryo (i.e. chicken). In a un-fertile egg - like, I assume the above - there is simply no embryo present. 

I din't go that deep in thinking of that, its just a pic which I don't even know if its funny or not, well its just a random funny pic related to food items. 

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i rarely eat bacon but when i do i go overboard! made a pizza the other night and cooked some bacon to put on it w/pineapple. then i restrained myself from eating the rest. yesterday i had a grilled cheese with the leftover bacon. back to salad and skinless chicken breasts now!

I can eat chicken every damn day of the week. Probably has contributed to my weight loss this year. Been really digging bacon style turkey lately too. One that my local grocery store carries is microwaveable so it's super convenient too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

I can eat chicken every damn day of the week. Probably has contributed to my weight loss this year. Been really digging bacon style turkey lately too. One that my local grocery store carries is microwaveable so it's super convenient too. 

it's easy for me to eat healthy in summer. winter is harder. i have so many wonderful soup and stew recipes! but my appetite is not what it used to be. plus i have committed to exercizing every day.

i have a great carrot soup w/bacon recipe in case you're interested :)

Just now, janrichmond said:

Same here @Slash787 but there's too much good food to eat and I can't be arsed to exercise :shrugs:

I really need to lose weight, my highest was 102 KG's then my lowest went to 72 and now its 88.

According to the BMI thing, I should be 68, but even if I become 70 it will be good.

But everyday im saying tomorrow......blah im really lazy. 

• Like 1

I was at 190 pounds earlier this year. Bought an exercise bike and sat on that thing for at least 40 minutes in front of my TV 4 times a week and stopped eating garbage all the time. Added a bit of weight training (I literally have one single dumbbell with weights that screw onto it to change how heavy it is) and I've gotten down to 170 pounds currently. I was at 165 but I think I've put on like, just a little bit of muscle. Haven't been putting as much effort in lately. Winter vibes already hitting me. 

29 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

That looks lovely, can i be your girlfriend please.

Sounds good, Spunko!

28 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I hope she liked it

She did! It was good. Bought some mussels, swordfish, lobster tails, and shrimp. Marinated them in lemon juice and chili powder. Used fish stock and spiced it up, put in some veggies, smashed up tomatoes, spices, the fish and voila! Its not expensive when you buy the ingredients at the grocery store, easy to make, and damn good

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

She did! It was good. Bought some mussels, swordfish, lobster tails, and shrimp. Marinated them in lemon juice and chili powder. Used fish stock and spiced it up, put in some veggies, smashed up tomatoes, spices, the fish and voila! Its not expensive when you buy the ingredients at the grocery store, easy to make, and damn good

Thats good to hear man, it really sounds tasty lol

• 3 weeks later...