What are you eating?

inthisriver

• 2 years later...

Managed to reel in about fifty bucks in pizza tips so I spent three bucks for a McRib and my medium fries prize token at McDonald's.

First McRib I ever had and it was delicious. Yes I am fully aware what kind of shit is in them.

Also one employee stole like five pizzas and gave me one on the way out, so that was kind of nice.

Those McRibs always taste good in the beginning. Then after you have about 3 or 4 of them, they turn into "meh" really quick....I think that's why McDonald's only puts them out ever so often.

Edited by Kasanova King

22jh1j.jpg

Mighty Healthy!

3 things give it away that youve never made this before.

1 you've not cut the green shit off your strawberrys.

2 its waaaay to full. What's gonna happen when you pour in the juice and start mixing it Eh? Its gonna go fucking everywhere that's what.

And 3 you've dropped your lump of draw in there when you were making it

22jh1j.jpg

Mighty Healthy!

2 its waaaay to full. What's gonna happen when you pour in the juice and start mixing it Eh? Its gonna go fucking everywhere that's what.

1) it occurred to me but i can't be bothered fannying around with the green bits

2) It's not ever so full really because although strawberries and grapes take up a lot of space they're actually quite insubstantial when they get smooshed, it's actually apples and pears and shit like that that take up the most room, if you look at that the vast majority of the room is taken up by strawberries and grapes, i filed that half the way up with milk and got about three pints out of it :)

3) Whoops! :lol:

But yes your observation is correct in that i've only been doing this about 3 weeks, see i aint had breakfast since primary school, don't get the time, so i figured when i get to work just siing a shitload of fruit in a blender, bung a lot of milk in and chug it down, job done. (i hate saying 'job done', i feel like an advert for Ronseal).

EDIT: when you gonna take that fuckin' prick off your avatar, put Aaron Ramsey up there! :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

22jh1j.jpg

Mighty Healthy!

Don't, discourage him.

• Like 1