Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

Seth Rollins to win the Rumble.

Nah. Calling it now.

triple-h.jpeg?w=600

Imo, the worst possible option is to have Trips win and then face Reigns at Mania for the re-match. So that's what they're going with.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. He really just does whatever he wants. Did they not hear the pop for Ambrose?

I can live with this. That was an above average PPV, and eliminating Reigns second last was smart if he wasn't going to win. Storyline wise makes sense, best Rumble in years, solid matches all round with a great effort from Owens vs Ambrose, AJ Styles debut, good storytelling through the entire Rumble, that's grand with me all things considered.

Great rumble match but wtf ending. Triple H as champion in 2016 is a fucking farce.

As a (hopeful) culmination of the Authority storyline? Not really. Better than Roman winning it. Pulling the trigger on Ambrose would've been ace though.

Ideally, Ambrose drops the intercontinental championship to Styles tomorrow night, and moves onto bigger things. I can't see Triple H defending the belt at Fastlane, so you'd assume Roman's got to earn his rematch in a match at Fastlane against someone. More than okay with Bray and Heyman promos as well.

Edited by Conor

Ideally, Ambrose drops the intercontinental championship to Styles tomorrow night, and moves onto bigger things. I can't see Triple H defending the belt at Fastlane, so you'd assume Roman's got to earn his rematch in a match at Fastlane against someone. More than okay with Bray and Heyman promos as well.

This is where I'm not sure. H vs. Rock has been rumored for Mania for months. Maybe H beats Roman at Fastlane, then Rock comes out to issue the Mania challenge? Rock vs. HHH for the belt is a headline match made for WWE's vision of how to fill Cowboy Stadium.The question, though, would be who Roman fights or where he goes from there. HHH defending the title is a given, so could be the Roman rematch. We'll have Brock vs. Bray and AJ vs. Owens (no way that feud is over by fastlane). Taker doesn't have an opponent yet - could it be Roman? No idea how you get that set up, though. Reigns isn't good enough on the mic to carry a feud by himself, and there's no sense in my mind of how you line it up story-wise from now.

This is where I'm not sure. H vs. Rock has been rumored for Mania for months. Maybe H beats Roman at Fastlane, then Rock comes out to issue the Mania challenge? Rock vs. HHH for the belt is a headline match made for WWE's vision of how to fill Cowboy Stadium.The question, though, would be who Roman fights or where he goes from there. HHH defending the title is a given, so could be the Roman rematch. We'll have Brock vs. Bray and AJ vs. Owens (no way that feud is over by fastlane). Taker doesn't have an opponent yet - could it be Roman? No idea how you get that set up, though. Reigns isn't good enough on the mic to carry a feud by himself, and there's no sense in my mind of how you line it up story-wise from now.

You might factor Zayn into the AJ/Owens feud as well, throw the intercontinental championship into there and you're sorted with that, but then what do you do with Ambrose? I'd give Undertaker a match with Balor, demon vs phenom, but they won't do it and we'll likely get him going out on his back to Reigns, so I'm just accepting it now.

This Rumble was so much better than 2014/2015 but HHH winning is fucking ridiculous. After Brock was eliminated I thought Bray had a chance. When I saw Ambrose and HHH, I figured they'd struck a deal and Ambrose had turned heel.

bray was the guy i really wanted to see win it, i thought as well that after brock went bray would pull it out.

That fucking pop though.

It's amazing that WWE had concerns whether the crowd would recognize him or not. They were chanting his name the whole damn show, and they didn't even know he was for sure gonna show up. Hot damn, I can't wait to see how the Bullet/Balor Club goes over when they make their stable debut.

AJ Styles was in a WWE ring tonight, and within a few months, Axl and Slash will be on stage together again. Any other mergers we're waiting for? Fuck it, maybe Microsoft and Apple will get together.

I'm sure AJ will be jobbing in no time. I've always been a fan of his,I just get a laugh when these WWE marks lose their minds over Styles and Aries as if they haven't been on TV every week for ten years. Still AJ deserves a shot in the E. Maybe in a few months Nakamura will get the same chance and WWE marks can pretend they've been huge fans of his too for years.

Edited by Subtle Signs