Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

YDEB2mV.gif

They put up a different version of AJ Styles' entrance without quite so much of Roman's face, but it seems like they've nerfed the crowd.

it would have been cool if it was shot that way, where we actually got to see the titantron instead of reigns face.

damn that was a good match between styles/jericho. didnt like the roll up pin that much and i want to see the styles clash.

Weren't there rumors at a point that the Clash and moves like it got banned for being too dangerous? I hope we'll see it soon, but I have some recollection of hearing that.

Jericho can be a tool on the podcast, but he can still work. And letting AJ go over on a fan favorite may help build momentum early.

damn that was a good match between styles/jericho. didnt like the roll up pin that much and i want to see the styles clash.

Weren't there rumors at a point that the Clash and moves like it got banned for being too dangerous? I hope we'll see it soon, but I have some recollection of hearing that.

Jericho can be a tool on the podcast, but he can still work. And letting AJ go over on a fan favorite may help build momentum early.

there was talk but i think they are building up to the styles clash. they were calling the move by name he has attempted it like 3 or 4 times. i think they are just holding off on it until a big event for a huge pop.

there was talk but i think they are building up to the styles clash. they were calling the move by name he has attempted it like 3 or 4 times. i think they are just holding off on it until a big event for a huge pop.

Makes sense.

Also interesting thing: http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2016-01-25/wwe-raw-results-28599338WWE is openly referring to AJ as "former New Japan World Champ." Has WWE ever so expressly acknowledged a superstar's pre-E history like this before? I know the two supposedly had talks around the time of the Barclay Center takeover, but the public story was they decided not to work together.

is the rock high?

i really want heel rock.

i dont ever remember hearing the wwe really selling a wrestlers past other than wcw or ecw

rock heel turn incoming?

"the weed must be good in miami tonight" - the rock

he looks like he is on coke.

the rock before he showed up to raw

tumblr_n39mziI4gW1sv7laoo1_500.gif

Edited by bran

I doubt it's banned. Michelle McCool did the same move.

http://youtu.be/_74TWfc8kds

is the rock high?

i really want heel rock.

i dont ever remember hearing the wwe really selling a wrestlers past other than wcw or ecw

rock heel turn incoming?

"the weed must be good in miami tonight" - the rock

he looks like he is on coke.

the rock before he showed up to raw

tumblr_n39mziI4gW1sv7laoo1_500.gif

They mentioned Daniel Bryan's past a little bit when he was on the original NXT.

• Like 1

ambrose and owens selling injuries, roman reigns running around like he didnt get put through a table and carted out.

main event sucks ass, basically been ambrose getting his ass kicked to build up to the hot tag to reigns. crowd is dead as fuck.

reigns. clothesline, punch, somoa drop, clothesline, punch, superman punch,spear

Edited by bran

Wonder how much heat Rocky's getting for bringing hulk hogan's name on screen.

Also, Brock Lesnar has been pretty much unstoppable storyline wise for a while now. Why would anyone, in this case triple H, potential make himself go against that?

• Like 1

Wonder how much heat Rocky's getting for bringing hulk hogan's name on screen.

Also, Brock Lesnar has been pretty much unstoppable storyline wise for a while now. Why would anyone, in this case triple H, potential make himself go against that?

exactly it makes zero sense.

Lesnar vs Triple H would be a hundred times better than the other two options when it comes to a Wrestlemania headliner, to be completely honest

Ambrose vs Triple H just wouldn't have it, and Reigns vs Triple H would be as much of a shitshow as last year's main event; triple threat matches are no DQ, so I'd expect shenanigans

anyone watch TNA lately? i completely stopped watching it when they switched to Destination America.... I'm thinking about going and watching all of last year when i can. Never understood why people stopped liking TNA around 2010.. To me TNA and ROH were the closest you could get to having an Indy show on your TV. Theres also none of that bullshit zooming in on shit every time someone does some crazy shit and fucking up the camera angle...

Lesnar vs Triple H would be a hundred times better than the other two options when it comes to a Wrestlemania headliner, to be completely honest

Triple H booked himself to beat Lesnar just a few years ago at Mania :P. They don't have alot of Lesnar dates left and they keep wasting them.

More illogical than the authority giving Lesnar a shot at Triple H, is the Authority keep giving Reigns ways to get back to the title. The guy in kayfable has had more opportunities than anyone in the company over the past year.