Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

Is there a way to watch Lucha Underground without cable? Like some streaming package?

I feel like I'm missing out.

you are missing out :lol:

torrent it after or you can find a stream on numerous streaming sites when its live.

Thing about Lucha is, I genuinely believe most of their guys aren't going to live past 35. I mean, holy shit man!

i have said the same thing about ryback, but for a different reason :lol: but yeah lucha has some insane wrestlers.

Is there a way to watch Lucha Underground without cable? Like some streaming package?

I feel like I'm missing out.

I watch it on Dailymotion

I just watched that first episode of S2.

phEKle5.gif

The look on Vampiro's face when Pentagon Jr appeared was priceless, he looked like he was bricking it! :D

Even though the new AJ Styles WWE theme repeats the line "They Don't Want None" it would appear that WWE Marks do indeed want some. His WWE SHOP shirts are sold out, his theme is the only WWE song on the iTunes top 100 and his Royal Rumble entrance is the most viewed video from that event on the WWE YouTube page. It looks like Vince and Trips may have no choice but to push him. Alright,AJ!

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 2

Even though the new AJ Styles WWE theme repeats the line "They Don't Want None" it would appear that WWE Marks do indeed want some. His WWE SHOP shirts are sold out, his theme is the only WWE song on the iTunes top 100 and his Royal Rumble entrance is the most viewed video from that event on the WWE YouTube page. It looks like Vince and Trips may have no choice but to push him. Alright,AJ!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtKJ3CtmXOM

Its absolutely amazing. I'd say he's definitely the most over guy on their roster right now without doubt. Whens the last time someone did all the stuff you've outlined? Beats me.

But he's not a WWE creation. Until Vince dies, AJ isn't going anywhere big.

PWInsider.com reports that former TNA Knockouts Champion Awesome Kong was sent home from the company's current UK tour. It's believed that she was sent home on the first day of the tour following a locker room incident with Matt Hardy's wife Reby Sky.

Multiple sources are reporting that Kong had a problem with Sky attempting to dress in the women's locker room and ended up throwing Sky's bag out of the room. According to reports, Kong confronted Sky about "not apologizing" when Sky later returned to the room.

Mike Johnson says that there are two versions of the story making the rounds. The first was Kong attempted to go after Sky but was stopped. The second, which Johnson emphasizes was heard from far more people, was Kong getting physical with Sky and throttling her around the neck until she was restrained by TNA Producer Pat Kenney.

It's also reported that Matt and Reby's son was close to where the incident happened.

Edited by Subtle Signs

So...better rewrite that whole "League of Nations" thing.

It was a shit thing anyway. Just Vince trying to do the Americans vs. Foreigners thing just because he's done it 1000 times before.

Honestly, don't give a crap about Sheamus or Del Rio being injured. Obviously I wish them the best as people and hope they'll have a quick recovery, but for the WWE product I don't really consider it a loss.

Trips vs AJ at mania, book it Vince!

Nahhhhh! I'd much rather see AJ-Owens. Someone who can go. And AJ-Rollins down the line seems amazing too. I don't really see AJ-Ambrose, but when booked properly it could be good too.

And that's not even considering the amazing options of AJ-Balor or AJ-Joe.

Its absolutely amazing. I'd say he's definitely the most over guy on their roster right now without doubt. Whens the last time someone did all the stuff you've outlined? Beats me.

But he's not a WWE creation. Until Vince dies, AJ isn't going anywhere big.

I really hope they'll finally see the light with AJ though. He definitely deserves it!

Edited by username

bbbbut only smarks know who aj styles is.

I looked it up in the Vince-tionary (which is a lot like a dicktionary):

Smark

noun

Person who has at some point in his life watched a non-WWE wrestling programme and renounces Super-Cena as our lord and saviour.

• Like 1

I looked it up in the Vince-tionary (which is a lot like a dicktionary):

Smark

noun

Person who has at some point in his life watched a non-WWE wrestling programme and renounces Super-Cena as our lord and saviour.

thats good :lol: