Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

9 minutes ago, bran said:

the show was just boring anti climatic bullshit.you tease a potential rift between ambrose and reigns and nothing comes of it, big show saves reigns from getting his ass kicked by the wyatts, now big show is getting his ass kicked by the wyatts and if you are following the story you would think reigns would have came out but he doesn't. lesnar just lets ambrose out of the ring without doing jack shit. the main event was god awful.

shit, I'm still confused as to why all of the Wyatts attacked Lesnar at the Rumble... my honest opinion is they had no use for him in the rumble due to the fact that Triple H was going to win, had to get him out somehow, used the Wyatts, fans got pissed, so they add him in the main event at Fast Lane.... 

55537836.jpg

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Bret Hart

It is with great remorse that I feel compelled to speak truthfully to my friends, family and my millions of fans around the world. In the past few years, I've spent more than enough time paying the price for all those years trying to be the best there ever was as a professional wrestler. I executed excellently and my proudest claim was that I never seriously hurt or injured another wrestler in my 23 year career. I've paid a price for all that "fake" wrestling. Aside from a devastating career-ending concussion and numerous surgeries when I was younger, in recent years I've had two knee replacements, two hernia operations, surgery on my right elbow, and, just a few months ago, I underwent a four-corner fusion of my right wrist that even now makes it most difficult to write or type.

Mark Helprin wrote: "We are all perfect clocks that Divinity has set to ticking when, even before birth, the heart explodes into a lifelong dance." I've had a great lifelong dance and I'm a survivor of many hard battles. I now face my toughest battle. With hesitation and fear, I openly declare myself in my fight against prostate cancer. In the next few days, I will undergo surgery with the hope of defeating this nemesis once and for all.

My fans have always looked upon me as a hero and I've always done my best to live up to that in and out of the ring. I beat the odds when I suffered my stroke in 2002, but it is now yet again, that I draw upon the many adults and young children I've met throughout my life who courageously fought and usually lost in their battles against this deadly disease. One year ago, I watched a brave young man named Whesley fight brain cancer to the end. If I can find even an ounce of his courage to stand unafraid and face the tough road ahead of me, I will march toward this destiny with his spirit chanting in my ear.

I make a solemn vow to all of those that once believed in me, the dead and the living, that I will wage my fearsome fight against cancer with one shield and one sword carrying my determination and my fury for life, emboldened by all the love that's kept me going this long already. Love is my weapon and I've got much of it around me all the time, for which I'm truly blessed and eternally grateful. My children, grandchildren, and my loving wife Steph have been and will constantly be at my side. I refuse to lose, I will never give in or give up, and I will win this battle or die trying.

Most important of all, I hope I can take the fight to prostate cancer. To be a leader in awareness and to set the example for men everywhere who find themselves in my very same shoes, that prostate cancer can be beaten.

B x

Saw that on the facebook this morning, very sad to hear, I hope he beats it

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

shit, I'm still confused as to why all of the Wyatts attacked Lesnar at the Rumble... my honest opinion is they had no use for him in the rumble due to the fact that Triple H was going to win, had to get him out somehow, used the Wyatts, fans got pissed, so they add him in the main event at Fast Lane.... 

Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt weren't at Raw due to their grandfather (Blackjack Mulligan) being rushed to hospital. That may explain some of the filler on Raw, and also why this was never addressed. My guess is though, that we won't hear anything about it until after Fastlane, and that they'll have cost Lesnar the victory in the triple threat. He's facing Luke Harper at the Network show in Toronto in March, so I'd say Bray vs Brock is pretty set in stone.

37 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Is rocky actually gunna wrestle at mania? Haven't heard anything about that. 

Maybe not I just thought this new day/ usos angle seemed to be setting that up. Him not wrestling would almost be a bigger waste but i could see him prefering not to wrestle rather than participate ina  3 man tag match with what are essentially mid card tag teams elevated to main card tag teams by default. 

new day sucks

- no we dont

new day sucks

- no we dont

new day sucks

- we really dont

You know how sometimes something so simple just impresses you to no end? That interplay between the RAW crowd and Big E entirely derailed my week. I was so impressed.

It's very obvious all of those guys are very smart. Quick, witty and sharp. And trolllllllllllllLOLOLOL.

Edited by Jackie Moon

8 hours ago, Jackie Moon said:

You know how sometimes something so simple just impresses you to no end? That interplay between the RAW crowd and Big E entirely derailed my week. I was so impressed.

It's very obvious all of those guys are very smart. Quick, witty and sharp. And trolllllllllllllLOLOLOL.

Copied from EC3 though ;)

ec31003_2.png

9 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

LU was a little less impressive this week outside of the main event.

Douchewolf is boring, as was the guy he faced. Killshot or whoever faced Morrison was more exciting and had the stronger offensive. 

Yeah the Killshot-Mundo match was great, as was the face off between Mundo and Cage (when did Cage suddenly become Face?)

The backstage fight between Puma and Petagon was one of the best things I have ever seen.

Agree with you about PJ Black, I don't find him interesting at all, I don't get why he seems to be so popular? Also there is already a guy with ZERO FEAR in Lucha Underground, best be careful before Pentagon breaks your arm for gimmick infringement!

The main event was good, but the camerawork was awful, it made it really hard to follow what was happening.

I like how they have managed to fit Rey Misterio into the storyline, I wonder who it is under the Dragon Azteca mask?