Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

I see. He probably does the "happy ending" bit on the side. :lol:

Chris Benoit was moody? I've always seen him as a jolly, loving family man myself, so that is surprising.

Well everyones gotta have a fiddle on the job, havent they? :lol:

Yeah, it was probably a more suprising revelation before the man went and done his missus and kids over, the mad bastard.

Anybody else high on the Social Outcasts? They're my favorite tag team. The New Day are great, very clever, but I feel its maybe 15% too much. TSO have the sweet spot, IMO.

The New Day, they're all doing the same thing. more or less. TSO - the infighting is the best part - fighting over the nicknames. I love it.

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Well everyones gotta have a fiddle on the job, havent they? :lol:

Yeah, it was probably a more suprising revelation before the man went and done his missus and kids over, the mad bastard.

Wives and kids just have that effect on some people. We've all been there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

They need to have you on the border telling that to Syrians as you give em their marching papers :lol:

"Please, my wife, my child...We are ever so hungry. Please..."

"Right, that's enough out of you, sunbeam. Enjoy your quality family time as you toddle off back to Syria"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

"Please, my wife, my child...We are ever so hungry. Please..."

"Right, that's enough out of you, sunbeam. Enjoy your quality family time as you toddle off back to Syria"

'Hang about, before you go...how much can you squat?' :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

He's married to the bosses daughter and going to be running it once Vince retires or dies.

He was exempt from that policy before it even existed, never-mind now.

That's only for 'performers' as well, isn't it? If they wanted to keep up appearances, they could just test him and suspend him after Wrestlemania, it wouldn't make a difference. 

19 minutes ago, Conor said:

That's only for 'performers' as well, isn't it? If they wanted to keep up appearances, they could just test him and suspend him after Wrestlemania, it wouldn't make a difference. 

Besides, look at Vince's physique in Muscle & Fitness.. Especially a few back. But also last year. The guy is ripped as fuck in his 60's. I refuse to believe that would pass the wellness policy for performers. 

John Cena ✔ ‎

@JohnCena
Thank you @TODAYshow for giving me a "hall pass" on physical therapy. I'm in New York, so is #RawBrooklyn @WWE hmmmmm #WrestleMania32
12:12 PM - 28 Mar 2016

Cena on RAW tonight? Wonder what angle they might inject him into.. 

27 minutes ago, Jackie Moon said:

Paige is hot in the sense that it seems you could fuck her without a condom and it wouldn't matter because she would probably miscarriage,

amirite? you know imrite

Yeah. But you'd enjoy every second of it. Glad to see her back on TV. 

On 3/25/2016 at 2:05 PM, Wagszilla said:

I haven't been watching WWE but it sounds like they're botching Roman's booking. There's a difference between the anti-hero saving the day and doing classic heel shit, especially when Trips is over as a face it's going to be magnified. 

I watched Aztec Warfare. I really enjoy LU in general but there's a massive divide in character / in-ring ability from guys like Pentagon, Rey, Prince and the rest of the card. Why is this chubby black guy doing the stunner and flicking people off? 

Cos he did it to Cage at Ultima Lucha and has been doing it ever since :hahafyou: