Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

1 hour ago, username said:

They've been selling tshirts for it. 

Yeah it's just, awful as name. Balor Club should've stayed as his version of the "Cenation" or "Hulkamaniacs", it should not be the name of a stable. I really hope they're called something else going forward, so even if they debut wearing the t-shirts but are known as Anderson and Gallows or something. I still think Bulletproof would work well for what they're trying to do.

I was at AXXESS today and there are tons of people wearing Balor Club shirts. I was shock by how many people were dropping $400 a piece for the replica belts. Wrestling fans are weridos haha!
12919705_10156830062465397_5590515465131

• Like 2

The show was fine and I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as great as expected. Balor vs. Joe was good, but not as much as it should have been.

Nakamura vs. Zayn though was definitely the match of the night. Nakamura's entrance was a magical moment. 

He's a star. I hope they don't treat him like just another indie darling, because he's not. I noticed though that Ibushi was there, I guess they're trying to turn NJPW into the seem kind of feeder company ROH had practically became for them a while back.

I'm indifferent on Roode though. TNA was un-redeemable, during the times that I tried to watch it. So I don't know how much of a difference he'd actually make. 

Edited by AtariLegend

I'm not sure, I think Bayley'll be pulling double duty for a while though. She'll likely be about come Monday. i'm absolutely loving sections of the IWC going on about how that Nakamura match was standard (which is a fair statement), and are angry at people for enjoying it. Fuck us, right?

The main event of Wrestlemania next year needs to be Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Brock Lesnar. It will never happen, but it should. 

I keep watching his entrance back and forth, it is special. The music works too, which is unexpected

Edited by AtariLegend

2 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

The main event of Wrestlemania next year needs to be Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Brock Lesnar. It will never happen, but it should. 

I keep watching his entrance back and forth, it is special. The music works too, which is unexpected

His theme has been stuck in my head all day so far. Which is a first for wwe debuting talent. 

22 hours ago, Gunner55 said:

I always thought it would be kinda cool to have a replica belt. Heavyweight championship from the 90s or attitude era for me. 

But then I saw theprice tag on those and was like, fuckkkk that. 

That's exactly how I feel. I have always wanted the white IC belt and the classic wing tipped heavyweight belt but I can't justify $400 on something like that that will just sit there

Rumor mill is going wild, including Balor, setting up an Austin match for WM33, Bullet Club, Goldberg, Hogan, Woman's title returning tonight, brand split, trips face-turn / Shane alliance, 40ft drop, Cesaro, Cena, Orton and Rollins. Gotta love the madness! 

Edited by username

Last wishes for Mania.

1. Whoever does the drop tonight, Shane or otherwise... please don't die!!!

2. Do not cheer Reigns if he turns heel. Seriously, nothing will change. He'll just continue to be shoved down people's throats. It'll go on forever.

3. Don't buffer to much. Fuck the network if the stream sucks.

So I know the build has been shit, the card is pretty shit, and most of the results will be shit, but god damn I love Wrestlemania. I've got my food, I've got my coffee, I've got my beer. It's gonna be splendid. I guess I'll just continue watching Nakamura's entrance on repeat for the next two and a half hours.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Last wishes for Mania.

1. Whoever does the drop tonight, Shane or otherwise... please don't die!!!

2. Do not cheer Reigns if he turns heel. Seriously, nothing will change. He'll just continue to be shoved down people's throats. It'll go on forever.

3. Don't buffer to much. Fuck the network if the stream sucks.

It's not the same thing as Cena turning heel though, which would get cheered. People just don't like Reigns, whereas Cena's character got dull more than anything else.