Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

9 minutes ago, username said:

Yeah, hope the rumors that this (her promotion to the main roster) isn't permanent are false. 

It looks like they're gonna have her finish up her title rematch program with Asuka first.

But if that appearance last night was to gauge interest on Vince's part, I think he got his answer loud and clear.

Universal Championship sounds like an attempt to make a title sound bigger than just "world heavyweight champion" like every other promotion uses for their top title, to elevate the title holder above all the other peasants :lol:

11 hours ago, axlslash said:

Balor fighting for the big belt, Good Brothers feuding with New Day... Are we going to get a "they hold the gold, they make the rules" moment to close SummerSlam?!?? Bring on the Bullet Club!!!

I would dig that. 

Also, any chance of an AJ-Balor alliance to rule both brands? And of course it will crash and burn into an AJ-Balor feud. I would love to see that. 

4 hours ago, username said:

I would dig that. 

Also, any chance of an AJ-Balor alliance to rule both brands? And of course it will crash and burn into an AJ-Balor feud. I would love to see that. 

It seems likely that something along those lines will happen - they really hyped the whole "we're not splitting up, we're expanding" thing. So it seems like the Bullet/Balor Club 4some will have to happen at some point. Don't know when or how, but we'll get there. 

I REALLY hope they put the belt on Ziggler at SummerSlam. I can't stand Ambrose. He's such a  try hard to be cool and comes off like a total geek. Plus he's not that great in the ring. Ziggler can run circles around him in the ring and on the mic. Give Ziggler the belt and then have him feud with AJ Styles. THAT would be kickass. 

• Like 2