Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

They can still feud if they lose both their matches. 

About that WWE24 Women's Revolution show, as expected they've completely erased key people from their narrative, and made others look like they were the solution instead of the problem. 

Edited by moreblack

3 hours ago, moreblack said:

They can still feud if they lose both their matches. 

About that WWE24 Women's Revolution show, as expected they've completely erased key people from their narrative, and made others look like they were the solution instead of the problem. 

Obviously but it will be ten times cooler with the title involved. Ambrose is a horrible champion.  And really having AJ lose to Cena serves no purpose. 

I think we're gonna see Bray feud with whoever wins, that's the way they seem to have it. And with Bray not on the card, look for him to attack the winner on Sunday, lay waste to both, and pose with the belt and/or cut an epic promo.

[Edit: wrote that before getting to the end of the Ambrose match from last night, guess Bray is getting fucked over again.....]

ADR gets 30 days for a wellness violation. Consensus was already that he was on the outs this fall... Oh well. Too bad LU is already tapes, would have loved to see El Patron return to the Temple. 

Edited by axlslash

6 hours ago, axlslash said:

Paige has also been suspended for wellness reasons... God dammit. 

Really? Paige doesn't look like she's on anything at all. Sucks that's she's likely gonna leave WWE. She's a huge asset and has been used horribly. 

6 hours ago, Bono said:

Really? Paige doesn't look like she's on anything at all. Sucks that's she's likely gonna leave WWE. She's a huge asset and has been used horribly. 

My guess is she got hooked on pain killers from all of her lingering injuries. I'm guessing ADR got into them, they both went overboard, and so it goes. Gonna suck to see both of them go. Hope they land somewhere worthwhile. He can always go home to Triple A. She'll be queen of the knockouts if TNA takes her. Stick her with Decay, eventually let her split and feud with Rosemary... TNA doesn't have the best women's division in terms of wrestling ability, but there's at least a year or two of acceptable storylines for Paige to make it interesting enough. 

Edited by axlslash

6 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Isn't weed also a wellness violation?

i think it is just a fine for weed now(iirc) eva marie just got suspended 30 days as well, what kind of coke parties are going on, probably randy orton returning.

40 minutes ago, bran said:

i think it is just a fine for weed now(iirc) eva marie just got suspended 30 days as well, what kind of coke parties are going on, probably randy orton returning.

Eva's husband says they'll have a statement out soon and that her suspension will cause some public outrage when people know what it's about. I'm sure Paige and ADR were some recreational drug, curious to see what Eva's excuse is. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Eva's husband says they'll have a statement out soon and that her suspension will cause some public outrage when people know what it's about. I'm sure Paige and ADR were some recreational drug, curious to see what Eva's excuse is. 

jeff hardy and RVD didn't sign with the WWE recently have they? :lol:

25 minutes ago, sturginho said:

Have I mentioned recently just how amazing this show is?

I marked out HARD for Vamp and Puma. Holy shit. I unfortunately got Ultima 3's Puma storyline spoiled when they were filming this summer, but I'm fascinated by how they'll get to it regardless. Hot damn. Is it next month yet?!

1 hour ago, axlslash said:

I marked out HARD for Vamp and Puma. Holy shit. I unfortunately got Ultima 3's Puma storyline spoiled when they were filming this summer, but I'm fascinated by how they'll get to it regardless. Hot damn. Is it next month yet?!

There's 40 episodes between now and then! :D

• Like 1

So... TNA went through the whole exercise of Lashley winning all 3 belts just to have him vacate 2 of them? What the fuck is that?! Creatively, TNA are really firing on almost all cylinders lately. But they are totally fucking lost with booking those belts.

Broken Hardys vs Decay will be a magnificent feud. Hot damn. 

3 hours ago, bran said:

so eva failed for adderall, said she had a legal prescription, but failed to turn in the proper paperwork to the wwe "in time".

She obviously stopped taking the Adderall so got distracted. :lol:

I honestly have no idea why I visit this thread given that I haven't watched wrestling in 25 years. :lol:

• Like 2