Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

21 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Every year, I win something on the first 4-5 cups I get, then nothing. So basically Roll Up The Rim is only fun for a week :P

I was going to say that I could swear there are less winning cups than usual this year, but if you win that much then maybe @James Bond and I are just extremely unlucky :lol: 

Either that or they've shipped all the good ones out West :max:

On a semi-related note, I do enjoy the dark roast.

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I was going to say that I could swear there are less winning cups than usual this year, but if you win that much then maybe @James Bond and I are just extremely unlucky :lol: 

Either that or they've shipped all the good ones out West :max:

On a semi-related note, I do enjoy the dark roast.

I somehow always get on a roll where I have a few winners in a row, then nothing. I've only ever won coffee or food but I'm always just one coffee away from a new car, right? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

The one to get is the Schott Perfecto, its THE bikers jacket, the Brando/Ramones bikers jacket.

That would take me YEARS to save up for! I found that one for an absolute bargain on eBay. It works for now and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it, but trust me, I'd love to be able to own a Schott at some point!

7 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

That would take me YEARS to save up for! I found that one for an absolute bargain on eBay. It works for now and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it, but trust me, I'd love to be able to own a Schott at some point!

They've kinda lost their thing for me but i used to wear one quite often, i hacked the collars off my one back in the day, God that looked weird :lol:  On the day Dee Dee Ramone died i spray painted DEE DEE 1952 - 2002 on the back of it, fuck knows where it's gone now.  You could pick up old Perfectos pretty cheap second hand in the 90s, they used to have something of a dirty feel to em, like there's was something a bit wrong about wearing em but they've been very much uploaded and appropriated and don't give off the same feel as they did 20 years ago...or further back.  You see em on ASOS now.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They've kinda lost their thing for me but i used to wear one quite often, i hacked the collars off my one back in the day, God that looked weird :lol:  On the day Dee Dee Ramone died i spray painted DEE DEE 1952 - 2002 on the back of it, fuck knows where it's gone now.  You could pick up old Perfectos pretty cheap second hand in the 90s, they used to have something of a dirty feel to em, like there's was something a bit wrong about wearing em but they've been very much uploaded and appropriated and don't give off the same feel as they did 20 years ago...or further back.  You see em on ASOS now.

Lucky Brand sells them as well. Never really looked around on ASOS yet.

As I am quite a grammar and punctuation pedant, I decided that I should train in proofreading. My tuition starts in June. On a business networking website I'm part of, I mentioned that this is part of my professional development. Someone actually read it and asked how much I charge for proofreading services. 

I promptly ordered this.

IMG_3600.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2017 at 6:24 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

You english bastards and your slang terms... :lol:

right?? :P

On 4/14/2017 at 6:24 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

Hide contents

I was talking about coffee :max:

Reveal hidden contents

this time...