Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

Just lost a bidding war over an original Live Like a Suicide record to someone who lurked and outbid me at the last second...are you in here lurker? Are you laughing at me still? You broke my heart. I have a feeling you're going to resell it, since you got it so cheap... Just put it up already...you know I'll pay out the ass for it, let's get it over with...

Why don't yih just learn to ebay properly. Do people still just throw a bid out there with 3 days left and think they will win an auction?

• Like 1

I was wondering what you were talking about for a moment :lol:

:lol:

Admit it, you were scared to look at the previous page in case Glow had posted a pic of a very impressive appendage, right? :lol:

I wasn't scared - I was desperately clicking through :lol:

Yeah, on second thoughts my post would be more appropriate for a Russian mail order bride. :lol:

That thing looks sublime, Glow. Very voluptuous and requiring of fine handling, by the looks of it.

:awesomeface: Oh, it will definitely get what it's desperately asking for : some intense finger picking.

Grrrrrrr............ :awesomeface:

You do just that.....give that girl all the fingering she needs. :lol:

• Like 1

My Nike bag was too small to fit my belt, bottles, clothes and books, so I invested in this bag:

the-north-face-bag-north-face-base-camp-

It even has shoulder straps, which makes it a lot more comfortable for my shoulders and back to carry all my crap around.

Take her Gucci bag and her North Face off her back/slap her if she act/funny with the money/oh you got me mistaken honey/i don't wanna rape ya/i just want the paper/the VISA/Kapecha?/I'm out like the vapours/whoose the one ya call Mr Macho/The head honcho/swift just like Camacho :D

(im pretty sure he meant a ladies coat!)

• 2 weeks later...