Izzy Stradlin and Reckless Road

hieverybody

1) Just curious what Izzy does? He hasnt really come out with any music recently so I'm just wondering what he does with his time. Does he have a family or is he really just a gyspy like evryone says. Also, do you plan on telling how you real feel about the whole not getting back to you about the book the next time you see him? I think the man is totally cool but that is pretty fucked up what he did.

Edited by hieverybody

I don't know what Izzy does with his time these days. After 1991 i didn't see you talk to him until 2007.

When I did talk to him inn the phone in 2007, he was happy that I was getting my book out and did want to help with it. His quotes on the phone to me were" those were the best times", "thats when the music was real" I don't know what scared him away more. The fact that we were doing video interviews, the fact that 2 of his ex girlfriends were going to be interviewed and one of them was still a junkie.or the fact that he talked to Axl about my book. I know Izzy doesn't get out much and never does interviews anymore so in that regard i'm ok with it.

I did feel let down, when he needed me , I was there for him and I know that the fans would have loved to hear what he had to say about those times. He was a huge part of the band and as it turned out because he left the band, they didn't make any new music with the rest of the old line up. He also helped set the style and image of the band and was such a big part of the songwriting.