DJ Ashba gave free food and money in LV for homeless people... what is your opinion about this?

Yeah, maybe inspiring especially in Christmas time, but this is a bit common thing so...

don't get me wrong i don't want to bash him for this, because at the end of the day he is helping people, but the whole video is.....

plastic

Great thing to do !
Imagine Axl doing that...

Once upon a time he buy a slice of pizza for a homeless woman and she yelling at him some stupid shit....

anyway i'm qutie sure that Axl still donate a lot of money for charity and hopefully most of the members (past or present)donate too

I think this is silly. Give sure that is great! But film it to make it all about you and what you did is um....

I think if it happened to be captured by video that would be alright but to set out to create a video on purpose leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Either way, they ate and got some money I guess the end result is the same.

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

I hate DJ as much as the next guy, but good on him for this.

Yeah, I can't really rag on someone for doing a good deed, even if a lot of it is for self-publicity. If I'm starving and someone is giving me a sandwich but wants to take a selfie beforehand, I don't think I'd be too fussed :lol:

• Like 1

I think it's great and to anyone who complains here's a newsflash for ya. Charity isn't a competetion and doing it annonymously is of no greater value than doing it publicly. In fact doing it publicly and making a video like this reminds each and everyone of us how easy it is to make the slightest difference and put a smile on someone's face even if just for a moment. So what if DJ made a video. He did something good and if that's something to complain about then here's a big ol' F-U for the complainers out there.

• Like 3