Music Videos that should have been made?

Rocket Queen, Coma, Locomotive, a film student could probably do way more than they would have 20 years ago, plus the odds of writing Axl for what his original ideas were for videos that never came to light, he probably would write them back or even let them use band footage or some of the screen footage, as long as it was just for the project and Axl's call on whether they could post it on You Tube. I've heard about actors giving free time to NYU students and appearing in projects, as well as some of the kids' parents being famous and happy to help their kid out.

A pro video of a ChiDem song would have gone a long way to jumpstarting Axl's fabled "Round Two."

Even if it was a YouTube only thing, it still would've been better than nothing.

That was probably one of the hugest fails in Axl's ChiDem release-- other than the fact that the music wasn't anything special.

I think Lies could've had one more video. Maybe Mama Kin

How would that work though? What would the video be to a fake live recording from years earlier?

Probably could use some footage from the Ritz88 performance of that song, and do a live comp like Paradise City with BTS footage.

No I think the band made enough videos back in the 80s and 90s (especially for the illusions records). As for Chinese I didn't understand it at the time and I thought it was crazy not to release a video for the singles but I appreciate where Axl was coming from now with the whole no videos thing "make up your own mind, don't let the visual take away from the song". If I had to pick one song, I'd go for Shacklers Revenge... that song could have had a really cool video, a non performance video though.

No, there isn't.

Yes there is, it's was on gnr official website for ages , it's a war style video.... It exists just look harder

If you look at the video quality you can tell whoever made it recorded the parts from movies right off of the TV, not a quality recording by any means. BTW it contains clips from Saving Private Ryan, which came out years after Civil War. All things considered I thought they did a good job on it...