Music Videos that should have been made?

Locomotive, 14 Years, My Michelle, You Ain't The First, Civil War, Coma, and Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone has a official video made in 1991 with footages of the firsts UYI Tour' gigs. It was just a test for "You Could Be Mine" and appeared at YouTube years ago. Director: Mark Racco, Producer: Josh Richman, Editor: Louis Marciano.

making a music video for a COVER song (especially on with fake live overdubs) is insanely stupid

They made it (music video for a cover song) with Live and let die and Since I don't have you!!!

Get In The Ring would be a very cool video!!!!!

Edited by lipeguns

Locomotive, 14 Years, My Michelle, You Ain't The First, Civil War, Coma, and Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone has a official video made in 1991 with footages of the firsts UYI Tour' gigs. It was just a test for "You Could Be Mine" and appeared at YouTube years ago. Director: Mark Racco, Producer: Josh Richman, Editor: Louis Marciano.

Do you have a link for it anywhere?

Do you have a link for it anywhere?

Yep! I just sent you a PM! ;)