perla/slash/ axl question

cuneo77

hi marc, first off i wanna say i went to la and ate at canters,bought your book and sat in the gnr booth. I asked for you but you left.

anyways, do you think if with perla gone itd make it easier to have a truce between axl and slash?someone on this forum posted that the gnr crew were bummed slash worked it out with perla, that it was like "tearing up a lottery tick" was the exact words,whatda think?

hi marc, first off i wanna say i went to la and ate at canters,bought your book and sat in the gnr booth. I asked for you but you left.

anyways, do you think if with perla gone itd make it easier to have a truce between axl and slash?someone on this forum posted that the gnr crew were bummed slash worked it out with perla, that it was like "tearing up a lottery tick" was the exact words,whatda think?

Oh what a bullshit!

Axl wouldn't want to reunite with Slash, unless the somewhat controversy "apologize me" thing....

It's fucking done get over it already....

it ws on this forum when i saw that,talkin about either who they were gonna split or when they worked it out...

Ok, Slash divorced from Perla. That's no longer a problem.

Now the problem is Meegan Hodges..... Marc, do you know Meegan?

Since she's Erin's best friend, do you think Axl will want to get to close to Slash if he is with a woman who is also related to Erin?

Hi Marc, Thanks for the insights.

Is it safe to say that basically everyone who is speculating about what impact Slash's divorce from Perla may have on Slash and Axl possibly reconciling is just wasting their time?

There is no way Slash's divorce has any affect on his non existent relationship with Axl.

• Like 1

The only thing I will say is that is if Slash and Axl were working together, It would have to be without Perla getting involved. It was never about what wives or girlfriends had to say about how things were run between the band.

Does Perla hate Axl, in the same way that Beta hates Slash?