Slash gets a neck tattoo for new years...

KeyserSoze

His skin is still all red & looks very sore. Just how painful is it to get a tattoo? I mean a small one like a heart - can you have a bad reaction afterwards?

It's not painful at all. It feels like getting a shot at the Doctor's, but dragged across the skin for a few minutes. I had two words done, about 3 inches high and maybe 1.5 inches across, 5 letters each. It's annoying at first but the skin kind of numbs, and it took less than 10 minutes to have done.

Thanks for your reply Dr. We are the superior beings and you will obey me!!

So what are these coordinates for? :shrugs:

The planet Nebu Zeyru, which is where Yoda originated and is the place where the Doctor shall meet his doom.

I KNEW IT

The Dr will never meet his doom, Gallifrey is being rebuilt as we speak and the Councillers are being chosen. Set the co-ordinates and.......... wait, that's what Slash's tattoo is - the co-ordinates to the new Gallifrey. :P

• Like 1

Has this been reported anywhere but here?

I'm wondering what the reaction is on more pro Slash forums. We clearly think the tattoo is dumb, but idk some might like it. I think he's headed down an unstable path again, but he should know how to deal with what's going on by now. If the divorce gets messy then Who knows how Slash will react.

First one:Chicago:6PubJwp.jpgSecond one:Woodland Hills LA:GY1AwU3.jpg

The top one in Chicago is the place where gnr did their use your illusion sessions- metro caberet bar north Clark St chicago. Wasn't there a strip club next to the studio? Probably where he met the girl.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1991-05-19/entertainment/9102140837_1_band-alpine-valley-music-theatre-world-tour

That summer, the band set up their equipment in the vacant Top Note Theatre above Cabaret Metro on Clark Street. After selling 12 million copies of their first two major-label records, ``Appetite for Destruction`` and

``GN`R Lies,`` both of which landed in the Top 5 simultaneously earlier that year, the band thought that escaping the ``distractions`` of Los Angeles would jump-start a new album.