Orianthi makes fun of Guns N' Roses on twitter

@orianthi: Richie and I are both planning on joining @gunsnroses immediately ...

but they won't have us ;)

6:00am - 5 jan 15

I dont get it... By the way, Sambora has always been my number one pick for Guns N' Roses. He is one of the best bluesy rock guitarists of the last 30 years.

Edited by ManetsBR

Well, Sambora is an alcoholic indeed, but I believw he can still do a great job. Having him on the band would be the best thing Axl would have done in years. He is a serious musician, and a very good and respected one. Cant believe he actually wants to be in GNR. Axl should fire DJ immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity.

• Like 1

Um, this is a joke, surely? I thought this was Orianthi's joke response to the rumours of her joining GNR. I think it's safe to say she won't be joining and there was no meeting with TB last weekend.

I thought the same, actually. Although I think JBJ must be much more of a dictator than Axl. For the past fifteen years no one has space on that band except for him. Axl at least allows the guys to create their own things and add whatever they feel like. Or so it seems.

Edited by ManetsBR

Well, Sambora is an alcoholic indeed, but I believw he can still do a great job. Having him on the band would be the best thing Axl would have done in years. He is a serious musician, and a very good and respected one. Cant believe he actually wants to be in GNR. Axl should fire DJ immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity.

A drunk as fuck Sambora is still way better then a sober-jager spitting Ashba. I heard Slash was going to replace Richie in Bon Jovi once but it didn't work out. :awesomeface:

I thought the same, actually. Although I think JBJ must be much more of a dictator than Axl. For the past fifteen years no one has space on that band except for him. Axl at least allows the guys to create their own things and add whatever they feel like. Or so it seems.

Was Ritchie an employee in Bon Jovi or an equal partner? If he was a partner somehow I can't see him being Axl's employee unless he is desperate for $$$/

Im not sure. My guess would be equal partners, but seeing how the band has worked since 2000 it wouldnt surprise me if they were JBJ's employees. I just refuse to believe that Sambora would do stuff like Lost Highway and Crush on hiw own, considering he did stuff like Dry County and These Days.

Edited by ManetsBR