Orianthi makes fun of Guns N' Roses on twitter

Well she is not hard on the eyes at least but have to say Ritchie is looking like hell these days. Bloated like Duff was back in his heavy drinking days.

Not a big Bon Jovi fan but hope he gets help before it kills him

https://www.google.com/search?q=Orianthi&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BqmqVMDsDYHBgwS9tYOYCA&ved=0CIUBEIke&biw=1280&bih=661#tbm=isch&q=orianthi+richie+sambora&revid=990177132

She's not making fun of GNR.

She's making fun of the rumors that she's joining GNR.

Good lord, not everything is an attack on precious Axl Rose.

Well, I'm not sure. Look at her tweet about KISS. I felt a mocking tone on what she wrote.

A mocking tone? Are you serious? She's making fun of the rumors, not the band. The tweet about KISS was probably a joke about Sambora's KISS audition from 1980. 1983

Edited by WFA

Bon Jovi is a band partnership, Jon's put out solo albums so he acknowledges there's a difference.

Sambora did audition for KISS.

Maybe the boozing is aging Richie, or it's just that he's in mid 50s, same with Jon, who seems to be content with going grey and not trying to fight growing older.

cd6920694fb8b8cd239e86c1802d49fe.jpg

Edited by dalsh327

Well she is not hard on the eyes at least but have to say Ritchie is looking like hell these days. Bloated like Duff was back in his heavy drinking days.

Not a big Bon Jovi fan but hope he gets help before it kills him

https://www.google.com/search?q=Orianthi&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=BqmqVMDsDYHBgwS9tYOYCA&ved=0CIUBEIke&biw=1280&bih=661#tbm=isch&q=orianthi+richie+sambora&revid=990177132

He doesn't look *that* bad, a bit more bloated around the face than a couple of years ago, sure, but not "Duff during UYI tour" bad. And certainly not as bad as Ace Frehley, oh boy, seeing him with his gut out at the Revolver Golden Gods Awards slurring through his words that "it sucks [Dimebag] can't be here"... :no:

Well, Sambora is an alcoholic indeed, but I believw he can still do a great job. Having him on the band would be the best thing Axl would have done in years. He is a serious musician, and a very good and respected one. Cant believe he actually wants to be in GNR. Axl should fire DJ immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity.

A drunk as fuck Sambora is still way better then a sober-jager spitting Ashba. I heard Slash was going to replace Richie in Bon Jovi once but it didn't work out. :awesomeface:

sober-jager spitting :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

You know things are bad when the idea of a Bon Jovi member joining GNR is less embarrassing than what we currently have.

Well, to be completely honest, this fame Bon Jovi has is extremely exaggerated and unfair. Up until 1995 they were great. Their 90s were fantastic, Keep The Faith and These Days are amazing albums. But then they started to suck BIG time. Actually, their 2003 album Bounce is really good, I actually like it. But the rest... There are some good stuff, but overall it's just a blant easygoing rock. Anyway, this is not the first time a Bon Jovi member is rumored to be joining Guns N' Roses. I remember reading about Axl wanting Tico Torres to be the drummer, but I can't recall if it was after Steven left or the late 90s. And it's not any member we are talking about. Richie Sambora is really good.

Edited by ManetsBR

You know things are bad when the idea of a Bon Jovi member joining GNR is less embarrassing than what we currently have.

Well, to be completely honest, this fame Bon Jovi has is extremely exaggerated and unfair. Up until 1995 they were great. Their 90s were fantastic, Keep The Faith and These Days are amazing albums. But then they started to suck BIG time. Actually, their 2003 album Bounce is really good, I actually like it. But the rest... There are some good stuff, but overall it's just a blant easygoing rock. Anyway, this is not the first time a Bon Jovi member is rumored to be joining Guns N' Roses. I remember reading about Axl wanting Tico Torres to be the drummer, but I can't recall if it was after Steven left or the late 90s. And it's not any member we are talking about. Richie Sambora is really good.

Oh Manets...

tumblr_inline_nedxyrY9An1s0f824.gif

• Like 3

These Days was a really great album. The best of their catalog, IMO.

Sambora is great at what he does. But clearly he isn't going to join a band like GnR. Because of how negative social media is, hiring Sambora would just open up Axl for tons of jokes and wise-cracks from casual music fans.

I think his best bet would be to hire an up-and-comer. Somebody that would hopefully inspire Axl to hit the studio and start releasing music.

These Days was a really great album. The best of their catalog, IMO.

Sambora is great at what he does. But clearly he isn't going to join a band like GnR. Because of how negative social media is, hiring Sambora would just open up Axl for tons of jokes and wise-cracks from casual music fans.

I think his best bet would be to hire an up-and-comer. Somebody that would hopefully inspire Axl to hit the studio and start releasing music.

GNR's new guitarist

dancing_pizza-85826.gif

• Like 1

I heard there's this guy who has been releasing solo music for some years now and has been getting bigger and bigger crowds each year. He can play from melodic solos to mean riffs with ease and is very prolific, Axl would love his stuff. Also wears a tophat.

• Like 2