Orianthi makes fun of Guns N' Roses on twitter

People that think Sambora is great have no idea what he is up to nowadays. He's become extremely mediocre, and pretty much does the same riff over and over again, including all the fuck ups you hate Ashba for. That, on top with his pointless flirting with Orianthi, who flat out outplays him nowadays, make his shows really terrible. He once was really good, but as for now? 10 years ago I'd have driven 1.000 miles to see one of his shows, but he played half an hour from my place and I decided to skip. He's become that boring and sloppy. The man has become a joke.

Edited by RNRS
  • Like 1

People that think Sambora is great have no idea what he is up to nowadays. He's become extremely mediocre, and pretty much does the same riff over and over again, including all the fuck ups you hate Ashba for. That, on top with his pointless flirting with Orianthi, who flat out outplays him nowadays, make his shows really terrible. He once was really good, but as for now? 10 years ago I'd have driven 1.000 miles to see one of his shows, but he played half an hour from my place and I decided to skip. He's become that boring and sloppy. The man has become a joke.

On second thought he sounds ideal.

1. How did this Orianthi become a "rumor" to be the new guitar player anyway? Was it reported anywhere else besides two casual mentions on random GnR forums?

I'm pretty sure it's a grand scheme by Manets to ruin Guns N Roses. Call me extreme, but his motives seem obvious to me.

• Like 2

1. How did this Orianthi become a "rumor" to be the new guitar player anyway? Was it reported anywhere else besides two casual mentions on random GnR forums?

I'm pretty sure it's a grand scheme by Manets to ruin Guns N Roses. Call me extreme, but his motives seem obvious to me.

Well he is an attention whore who craves attention on random GnR music forums. His life revolves around trying to create drama and cupcake "true" GnR fans.

As for the actual topic.

Does GnR really need another guitar player? The two guys they have now can get the job done.

I just hope this latest news doesn't delay the next album.

Manets didn't get the memo about how to be a GNR insider. He should dress up as Jim Morrison and maybe then he'll be taken seriously.

Pfffft, that's amateur shit. You need multiple accounts with a variety of identities appearing to hold conversation with each other, hunt down personal information online of people who disagree with you, and endeavour to smear the name of anyone who has fallen out of Ayatollah Axl's favour.

There can only be one.

Edited by Amir
  • Like 3

Now that you mention it Groghan. Ron's departure is the perfect excuse for 10 more years without a new album. You know, "life getting in the way" style....

I sure hope not.

CD is my favorite album of the last 10 years. I'd literally pay $100 for another GnR album this year.

gnr and his fans used to despise bon jovi back in the 90's

i guess that the new generation of gnr fans are more open-minded, or maybe dumber...

well i am one of the new generation fans i guess as i was born in 93 and i do despise Bon Jovi but that doesn't mean we can't see a good guitar player when he stands in front of us, Sambora is a good musician with some writing skills and stage performance he was the only thing that made Bon Jovi a little bit cool

Well he is an attention whore who craves attention on random GnR music forums. His life revolves around trying to create drama and cupcake "true" GnR fans.

As for the actual topic.

Does GnR really need another guitar player? The two guys they have now can get the job done.

I just hope this latest news doesn't delay the next album.

wishful thinking man, if anything it gives axl an excuse to take another 15 years to release music for his millions of fans.

@orianthi: Richie and I are both planning on joining @gunsnroses immediately ...

but they won't have us ;)

6:00am - 5 jan 15

I dont get it... By the way, Sambora has always been my number one pick for Guns N' Roses. He is one of the best bluesy rock guitarists of the last 30 years.

Sure, you don't get it---- She is not making fun of GNR

Btw your idol BBF makes fun of GNR all the time

If they turned down a deal i'm sure that they can make millions without Guns

I would like to see Orianthi in GNR, but Sambora is lolworthy at this point