What's your favorite GNR recording?

What's your favorite GNR recording of all time?

For me, it's pretty tied up from the the oklahoma show in 1992. I absolutely love slash's solo at the end...it's my favorite guitar solo of all time, as well as my favorite 90 seconds of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC4rl_gsNp8

i first heard on this old bootleg CD i found in my first apartment on detroit and sunset. turned out, the guy i rented from was a drug addict who wasnt allowed to sublease, and he ripped my off and disappeared. it was a very "welcome to the jungle moment." duffs line "this aint no mother fuckin bullshit man, its matt sorum on the fucking drums, come on!" after his drum solo was my inspiration for my duff character.

i also like WTTJ from Dublin in 06. probably one of the best shows since 93. the crowd went absolutely bat shit insane when they came on

I was at this, they came on at 8pm and was still baking hot , one hell of a show and the crowd was crackers for 2.5 hours

Currently

But i can choose several other performances as well, even from the new era til 2010

At the end of the day this is why we all here i guess

I always find myself going back to the Felt Forum 1988 show, very energetic and on point musically. Fun as hell to watch!

yeah, that was probably the best show in the AFD/Lies era

It's a shame that a better recording did not popped up

Fun fact: Zakk Wylde was in the audience that night...

Edited by Motivation