My new EP, Lovemaker

• 4 weeks later...

Just letting you guys all know that an indie music promotion site called The Equal Ground is gonna write an article about this EP. It will be published on March 3rd. I'll post a link here when the day comes.

They're also gonna give it a rating out of 5. I'm not sure exactly what score it'll get, all they've said is that it'll be at least a 3/5, though without trying to sound too showy offy, it'll probably be higher than that cause my first EP got a 3.8 from them and it was crap lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That review I mentioned a few weeks ago has arrived. I only got a 3.6/5 this time but nonetheless some pretty nice things were said! Here it is if any of you wanna check it out:

http://www.theequalground.com/indie-music-album-reviews/smooth-roasted-lovemaker

EDIT: I also just found out that last Thursday the song "Lovemaker" was played on some satellite radio station from New Jersey called Blow Up Radio, particularly on the segment Lazo's Den Presents New Music. To my knowledge, this is the first time ever one of my songs has been played on the radio

Edited by rocknroll41