[RUMOR] New album coming in 2015 according to Kaneda

I've heard from sources within the band that a new album is coming this year. Most of the songs are from the Chinese D era. No free dr pepper this time around :) 51 Tuesday's left in the year.

Where and when did you hear that?
Last night. My source is legit. But does anyone really care to hear an album made by guys not in the band? Edited by Kaneda
  • Like 1

well, we can start planning the parade

I've heard from sources within the band that a new album is coming this year. Most of the songs are from the Chinese D era. No free dr pepper this time around :) 51 Tuesday's left in the year.

Last night. My source is legit. But does anyone really care to gear an album made by guys not in the band?

That's such a dumb argument. What if it surfaced that GNR recorded a full length album in 1990? Would you be uninterested because the album was made by guys not in the band today?

The guys in the band today are mostly shit. Fortus is about the only one whose contributions I'd be at all interested in. The lineup(s) that recorded CD were much more interesting to me.

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 4

Last night. My source is legit. But does anyone really care to hear an album made by guys not in the band?

Compared with the current lineup. Definitely.

Last night. My source is legit. But does anyone really care to hear an album made by guys not in the band?

Nice to see you around man. Yeah, we do.

Who's your source? :P

Someone with a deluded sense of self-importance is all I'm seeing.

Kaneda is legit.

Axl's in the band. Everybody else is irrelevant.

• Like 2

How's the arcade coming along?

Arcade is still going strong. No reunion guys.

Since the dude said last night, I'm guessing he went to the NYC Hookers N' Blow show, bought Dizzy a few jaegers and Dizzy spilled the beans.

Nope. Shoot wish I knew, hookers and blow is fun live.