[RUMOR] New album coming in 2015 according to Kaneda

Man when did you lot become so easy to appease? Samari cover? Red Panda? Chinese stew? Are you guys forgetting that THIS is supposed to be the band that released Appetite for Destruction. Not only one of the best albums ever, but one of the coolest titles and cover art ever as well. So we went from that to Legend of the Red Panda with a Samari sitting on horse and that sounds cool to you?

at least with CD's cover it was honestly a bike up against a wall that said Guns n' Roses. No photoshopping, or at least thats the story.....

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 2

Man when did you lot become so easy to appease? Samari cover? Red Panda? Chinese stew? Are you guys forgetting that THIS is supposed to be the band that released Appetite for Destruction. Not only one of the best albums ever, but one of the coolest titles and cover art ever as well. So we went from that to Legend of the Red Panda with a Samari sitting on horse and that sounds cool to you?

at least with CD's cover it was honestly a bike up against a wall that said Guns n' Roses. No photoshopping, or at least thats the story.....

The Beatles went from Please Please Me to Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band but then again they were just some small underground band that no one has ever heard of

Except its not the band that released AfD lol

At this point, I just don't care. They can release 10 songs on iTunes without artwork or anything and I'd be fine with it. Obviously, we all know red panda and shit isn't real, but its fun to just dick around and speculate

The Beatles went from Please Please Me to Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band but then again they were just some small underground band that no one has ever heard of

And what does this have to do with anything??? For one, The Beatles remained the same 4 until it was over. For 2, Sgt. Pepper is a great album cover, better than Please Please Me for sure, so I don't get what you are saying? So you think the Red Panda album cover IS better than Appetite? Not sure what your point is...

At this point, I just don't care. They can release 10 songs on iTunes without artwork or anything and I'd be fine with it. Obviously, we all know red panda and shit isn't real, but its fun to just dick around and speculate

At the end of the day, I agree with you. Getting new music, in any form is the bottom line. I guess for me, it's because I collect so much vinyl, and would definatly buy this album (whatever its called) on vinyl as well. I am just hoping for something that lives up to the past albums as well as possible, because I really like all of gnr's past covers and titles tbh. Even TSI has a certain appeal to me, CD does as well (but the red hand would have been cooler IMO, but I can dig the bike). Honestly the UYI covers are the weakest of the bunch, but even those would look great compared to a samari dude sitting on a horse....

But you are right, it's just all silly speculation at this point, clearly we are AT LEAST 5~10 years away from a new album anyways. :)

At the end of the day, I agree with you. Getting new music, in any form is the bottom line. I guess for me, it's because I collect so much vinyl, and would definatly buy this album (whatever its called) on vinyl as well. I am just hoping for something that lives up to the past albums as well as possible, because I really like all of gnr's past covers and titles tbh. Even TSI has a certain appeal to me, CD does as well (but the red hand would have been cooler IMO, but I can dig the bike). Honestly the UYI covers are the weakest of the bunch, but even those would look great compared to a samari dude sitting on a horse....

But you are right, it's just all silly speculation at this point, clearly we are AT LEAST 5~10 years away from a new album anyways. :)

5-10 years is being too generous

It's Feb and still zero peep outta the leader of GNR (Beta and Fernando).

You can't honestly expect an album to be released, can you? You think they'll just release it one day completely unannounced?

Yes I can. Based on what Axl said about CD ll and the remix album I have good reason to now believe even more an album is close. My guess is it will come out before 2020 if we don't want to be too optimistic.

And don't fuckin' bother to reply if it's just gonna be cupcake horseshit. Thx.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Axl ought've just released the leftover CD tracks with the same little inserts here and there, hey I loved Chinese Democracy, flawed, saturated and all, it worked for me as an Axl interpretation/journey of GNR's captain Ahab only era... and when I say leftover, that ought not connote to the dregs, I believe those songs will be just as epic. Probably more epic now if he's taken some time out of 9 years to work on them, which I can't say I know if he has. He ought've done that and probs got 8 good solid tracks, then how hard is it to get the other capable guys between touring or WHILST touring jamming shit, what else is there to do, between 2010 and 2012 to come up with four ideas and release it end of 2012?? Then he'd be on track for a clean cut new piece of work from a solid unit and complete the trilogy before he turned 60... but ofc this is Axl, maybe his mystique has been hurting the fruits of his labour and he should've just gone with the precise flow for once.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Axl ought've just released the leftover CD tracks with the same little inserts here and there, hey I loved Chinese Democracy, flawed, saturated and all, it worked for me as an Axl interpretation/journey of GNR's captain Ahab only era... and when I say leftover, that ought not connote to the dregs, I believe those songs will be just as epic. Probably more epic now if he's taken some time out of 9 years to work on them, which I can't say I know if he has. He ought've done that and probs got 8 good solid tracks, then how hard is it to get the other capable guys between touring or WHILST touring jamming shit, what else is there to do, between 2010 and 2012 to come up with four ideas and release it end of 2012?? Then he'd be on track for a clean cut new piece of work from a solid unit and complete the trilogy before he turned 60... but ofc this is Axl, maybe his mystique has been hurting the fruits of his labour and he should've just gone with the precise flow for once.

Axl is not going to change. He's gonna release CD ll when he's good and ready but why talk about it being done if you have no intention of releasing it? will just cause more backlash for him so it doesn't make sense.

So he really wants to do it now. In 2 to 3 years he will probably get it right and release it. Still needs to agree on a deal with the record company and really let go as an artist from CD ll. No more fuckin' around with more recording and just releasing it is hard for Axl it seems, but again, he gave an interview and said it is done. When Axl considers an album to be done, what does he want? to release it, share it like most other musicians. The process is just slow as shit for him to get to that point when it's really done and he is confident enough to stand behind his work and actually release it.

Edited by Rovim

And what does this have to do with anything??? For one, The Beatles remained the same 4 until it was over. For 2, Sgt. Pepper is a great album cover, better than Please Please Me for sure, so I don't get what you are saying? So you think the Red Panda album cover IS better than Appetite? Not sure what your point is...

things change get over it

You can't honestly expect an album to be released, can you? You think they'll just release it one day completely unannounced?

Yes I can. Based on what Axl said about CD ll and the remix album I have good reason to now believe even more an album is close. My guess is it will come out before 2020 if we don't want to be too optimistic.

I like how you get angry about suggestions that the album won't be anytime soon, but then you say FIVE YEARS from now is realistic.

I like how you get angry about suggestions that the album won't be anytime soon, but then you say FIVE YEARS from now is realistic.

Dude, I read your posts. You talk a lot of shit. That aside, to IGNORE what Axl told us recently is dumb. Axl is showing interest in releasing the second half of his work. Why would he release just half of it when all of it is done? that's stupid.

And yes, 5 years from now is very realistic. 6 years since Chinese, I'd say 2 to 3 years for CD ll. 8 years between releases is my guess.

And please...no more horseshit.

Now, now children.

Children? who the fuck are you? I'm a 31 years old Gn'R fan. You run along now.

Edited by Rovim

Dude, I read your posts. You talk a lot of shit. That aside, to IGNORE what Axl told us recently is dumb. Axl is showing interest in releasing the second half of his work. Why would he release just half of it when all of it is done? that's stupid.

And yes, 5 years from now is very realistic. 6 years since Chinese, I'd say 2 to 3 years for CD ll. 8 years between releases is my guess.

Now, now children.

King o' the whole fuckin' joint. Gimme your milk money.

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 1

Now, now children.

Poor attempt at comedy. Mind your own business. :heart:

Now, now children.

Poor attempt at comedy. Mind your own business. :heart:

I'm not here to amuse you. If I was my post would have been written in crayon. Kindly leave the stage.

• Like 1

Self-title I dobt see it n dont feel this band has anything to do with the original.

Red Panda sounds cool for foreigners like me, everyhting in english sounds great, but it doesnt seem a serious title.

ChiDem 2 its more logic if Axl saw it as a double no matter commercially its a suicide.

Soul Monster sounds great or Atlas Shrugged or whatever other cool title like Cuban Skies (sounds like Call of Dury Mission hehe)

It's already February, and no new album in sight. All we have is a rumor which, we all know, are usually false.

Remember "2 or 3 new songs at the next Vegas Residency"?

CD didn't come out until November and in Feb 2008 people were saying the same thing. I don't think there was even a date when Shackler's was announced for Rock Band, which came out in the summer.