Getting Redirected to A Women's Health & Wellbeing Page

Graeme

Was curious if anyone else was experiencing this problem, starting just recently (like, within the last hour or so) I'm getting redirected to some advert whenever I change pages on the forum, sometimes my browser warns me of it being a phishing site and sometimes it just goes ahead and loads it anyway, but unless I stop the forum loading immediately after a page opens, it's happening about 8 times out of 10 at the moment. Am I alone?

Was curious if anyone else was experiencing this problem, starting just recently (like, within the last hour or so) I'm getting redirected to some advert whenever I change pages on the forum, sometimes my browser warns me of it being a phishing site and sometimes it just goes ahead and loads it anyway, but unless I stop the forum loading immediately after a page opens, it's happening about 8 times out of 10 at the moment. Am I alone?

Let me know if you're still having this problem. We're fine tuning a few things so I apologize for any disruptions. I think I fixed that problem (even though I never saw it myself).

Still having it :(.

Are you using the mobile platform? If not, what browser are you using?

Chrome.

Yeah, we're having some issues with Chrome of late. Sorry to make you use a different browser in the mean time, but it might be the best solution I can provide at the moment. I use Safari and have tried Firefox; I don't have any issues with the forum on either of those browsers.

Graeme, you can be a little erratic during your 'monthlies'

The forum is doing you a service (humour)

Edited by Mysteron

Apparently it was adware, managed to update the definitions on my antivirus software so hopefully it should stop now. Interesting that it only ever manifested when browsing this website though.

Len, all you ever had to do was ask.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...