Is there an artist that you absolutely hate.....except for ONE song?

Apollo

I can't stand David Bowie - pretty much hate everything he's ever done. I'd rather drink a glass of my own urine than spend an afternoon listening to his entire collection.

But there is one song that I absolutely love. It sits firmly in my list of my 25 favorite songs of all time.

Do you guys have an artist/band that you just cannot stand.......but they put out one song that you love?

This is sort of a funny version of it.

Edited by Apollo

I can't stand David Bowie - pretty much hate everything he's ever done. I'd rather drink a glass of my own urine than spend an afternoon listening to his entire collection.

But there is one song that I absolutely love. It sits firmly in my list of my 25 favorite songs of all time.

Do you guys have an artist/band that you just cannot stand.......but they put out one song that you love?

Stir anything maybe?

You know when you are in some niteclub, completely shitfaced drunk, you are looking to hook up but the night has been a disaster...just as you are about to call it a night the DJ drops this and everyone goes mental, you can't but hit the floor and you end up wearing the face off some bird :lol:

That has happened with this song far more than I'd care to admit...so here you go...

And I fucking still hate them :lol:

Really? Bowie? I love David Bowie. Life on Mars is an unbelievable song.

I was actually going to start a similar thread, but call it "Songs you like by Artists you hate."

For me, I can't deny that Rockstar by Nickelback is catchy. Absolutely loath that band, but I won't deny that it's a catchy tune.

• Like 1

Girl You be a Woman Soon - Neil Diamond

What about the songs that Neil Diamond wrote but are largely known from being covered by other artists? "I'm a Believer" or "Red Red Wine."

I agree most of his songs are sappy as shit, but they're pretty catchy.

Its quite funny, because I love David Bowie but Young Americans is one of the few Bowie songs I dislike.

Girl You be a Woman Soon - Neil Diamond

What about the songs that Neil Diamond wrote but are largely known from being covered by other artists? "I'm a Believer" or "Red Red Wine."

I agree most of his songs are sappy as shit, but they're pretty catchy.

Actually I do like the Neil Diamond version of Red Red Wine.