Is there an artist that you absolutely hate.....except for ONE song?

Apollo

As far as hating a band I don't know if there's a band I absolutely hate but Good Charlotte is band that is pretty useless I think but they have one song called The River that is pretty cool. Would've been much better though had M Shadows sang the entire thing. Obviously it's good because of the contributions from M Shawdows and Synyster Gates.

Normally can't stand Bruno Mars. Just heard this thanks to a Spotify ad. Now listening on repeat.

Bruno Mars actually has some pretty solid songs. You might like these ones too if ya don't know them. Both pretty great performances. I mean if a person's a music fan I don't know how anyone could saying being there wouldn't be fun as hell.

Edited by Bono

Normally can't stand Bruno Mars. Just heard this thanks to a Spotify ad. Now listening on repeat.

Cool, some parts remind me of Prince. Normally can't stand Bruno Mars either, I absolutely despise songs like Grenade or The Lazy Song. How one can make such pretentious drivel and not be ashamed is beyond me, doesn't help these shitty tracks were on constant repeat on the radio here back when they were hits.

That song is bollocks, just don't get why it's a hit.

Same here, it is on the radio every 5 minutes, it is utter tripe

I can't stand Vasco Rossi, but this is a good song (which I believe is a rip off of Holiday by Green Day)

bullet for my valentine- the last fight

Don't like any of their songs except this one