MIKE 420/Mikey J and I HAVE A BAND (In Michigan)- SUPPORT US, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Hey! In what could be the first time in history, TWO forum members joined forces to form a band- THE ARKENSTONES. Mike and I share guitar duties, and he takes care of most of our vocals.

We'd love you crazy motherfuckers to help us out! Now, I know ya'll can't come out to Michigan for the shows, but please like our facebook page, check shit out when we post, and listen to our music when we get to posting that. Of course, only support us if you like us. If you think we suck when we put shit up, then don't worry about it. Actually, fuck that, support us anyways!

And for all you Michiganders! Our first show is January 31st in Swartz Creek, Michigan. We would love to have you come. Hell, I will buy you a beer of your choice. I'm lookin' at you guys Russ, Sweetness, Kevin (rest his soul), etc. Plus it'd be cool to just meet up!

Here is our facebook page. Pls "like" it, pls-

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Arkenstones/873172072743862?ref=hl

I'll be sure to spam the forum with this in the future.

ROCK N ROLL

• Like 4

You're in KZOO, now? I go there sometimes! Hopefully I'll be out there when ya got a gig. Too bad I never caught ya in lansing

Hey Alfs, can you have the MYGNR page "like" ours? Does shit work like that?

Edited by ZoSoRose