Poisoned beer kills 69 at Mozambique wedding

Georgy Zhukov

Speaking of dangerous beer. More than 100 Chinese die per year because of low-quality and exploding beer bottles. Well, it could be a myth.

If they were talking about home made beer then it's quite possible. It can be very volatile stuff. I had a friend who brewed his own beer and it was a common occurrence to hear the sound of bottles exploding in his back shed.

If it was done on purpose than the sick fuck chose a great place to kill a bunch of people.

Take that Al Qaeda!

Mozambique is a very civilized country. We do lots of business in Mozambique and Al Qaeda doesn't have a presence there regardless of the sensationalized media. No more so than they have in North America.

Edit: The article reads it was a funeral, not a wedding.

Edited by AdriftatSea

If it was done on purpose than the sick fuck chose a great place to kill a bunch of people.

Take that Al Qaeda!

Mozambique is a very civilized country. We do lots of business in Mozambique and Al Qaeda doesn't have a presence there regardless of the sensationalized media. No more so than they have in North America.

it was kind of both :P

• Like 3

Take that Al Qaeda!

it was kind of both :P

Now that's funny!!

• Like 1

Take that Al Qaeda!

What have i told you about gun-running young lady? :lol:

So wait, terrorists attacking the beer supply now?

Scandalous innit :lol: I mean whatever next!

Poisoned weed! :shocked::shock::scared:

Don't give em ideas, for fuckssake, don't rob my life on the one constant that i can rely on to get me through the trials of existence. Whatever else happens in this life i know i can go home at the end of a long and arduous day, get my feet up, rack up a spliff, bung on a film or the football or some old fight and just relax and know for certain that for the next couple of hours lifes gonna be perfect.

If Al Qaeda take that away from me I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna feed you Mark Knopflers picks until they come out of your arse. It's gonna be like the fatman out of Se7en :lol:

Don't give em ideas, for fuckssake, don't rob my life on the one constant that i can rely on to get me through the trials of existence. Whatever else happens in this life i know i can go home at the end of a long and arduous day, get my feet up, rack up a spliff, bung on a film or the football or some old fight and just relax and know for certain that for the next couple of hours lifes gonna be perfect.

If Al Qaeda take that away from me I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna feed you Mark Knopflers picks until they come out of your arse. It's gonna be like the fatman out of Se7en :lol:

:lol: Mark Knopfler is famous for playing without a pick

:lol: Mark Knopfler is famous for playing without a pick

Yeah cuz I got em all so watch it you! :lol: