Worst Axl voice crack of all time

Underhardy

That didn't sound like a voice crack, the only thing that sucked about it was the video effects they were using at the time. Yeah you can hear him struggling a little bit but there's definitely worse.

I don't think ive ever heard worse.. can you link something that's worse?

• Like 1

Bridge school was bad I'm pretty sure he had a couple there. I feel bad ragging on him for it since it was a good cause event.

I don't think you can count Bridge School benefit really. I mean, who's to say what a voice crack is on a night when you can't hit a single fuckin' note?

• Like 1

As crazy as it sounds, it happens during live gigs. I can't complain about him actually singing and shows a weakness when so many are lip syncing.

So because Britney Spears is shit and lyp synching, then Axl is better if he performed like utter shit, but at least it was real?

cool

I have higher standards than that....

Edited by Motivation

As crazy as it sounds, it happens during live gigs. I can't complain about him actually singing and shows a weakness when so many are lip syncing.

So because Britney Spears is shit and lyp synching, then Axl is better if he performed like utter shit, but at least it was real?

cool

I have higher standards than that....

Not exactly. If one singer cracks a line here and there I am not so critical. Rock N' Roll is never perfect, or shouldn't be anyways.

Whole shows I am critical of for sure. RIR for example was a disaster based on Axl's voice the whole show.

• Like 2

I was totally about to come here and suggest that very clip (Pukkelpop 2002). It was a substantial fuck-up. I also got the chance to listen to the bridge school benefit in audio form on my sennheiser 598 today and i gotta say that i stuck in until after Better ended. If i knew he was grasping for air and holding his neck than it would have been a total stinker but it wasn't the worse thing i'v heard, there's no saving grace though because he butchers Paradise City. 100% stept throat but no voice crack, just a shit ton of wheezing.

That didn't sound like a voice crack, the only thing that sucked about it was the video effects they were using at the time. Yeah you can hear him struggling a little bit but there's definitely worse.

I don't think ive ever heard worse.. can you link something that's worse?