Traders from The Netherlands/Holland

SacrifyX

I'm searching for a trader from The Netherlands/Holland, or Germany who recorded stuff from MTV/SUPER Channel/SKY Channel back in the day. I've got some Guns N' Roses specials from MTV Europe, such as Guns N' Roses: The Hits with Slash hosting (the full show with all the videos intact, not just the host segments). But I've also got some other specials from MTV Europe, some AOR Melodic Rock specials (one from '93 and one from '95) both 3 hours long recorded in XP Mode on 3 separate DVD's.

I've got some rare MuchMusic Canada specials with Guns N' Roses too, one from 1987, another from June of '88, I've got a Guns N' Roses Rockumentary from MTV Europe ('92 I think).

I'll post my full list in a couple days or so, I have a TON of stuff to add to it. A lot of Laserdisc source stuff I got recently.

I'm very picky about quality, so I don't mess with .avi or youtube quality stuff what so ever.

What I'm really searching for is early MTV's Metal Hammer with The Bailey Brothers hosting, SKY Channel's Monsters Of Rock with Mick Wall hosting and anything I can find from the SUPER Channel.

It's really hard to find anyone in Europe who recorded this stuff back in the day, and still owns their old tapes.

I'm also searching for old Tele 5/MusicBox stuff too.

Please contact me at: EvilDeadRules99@Hotmail.com

Or just send me a PM on here.

Thanks!

• Like 1